Chapter 18

"Ashton, stop." I said seriously, trying to hold in my laugh. I was sprawled out on the sofa watching re-runs of DC Cupcakes while talking to Ashton on the phone.

"Then I would touch you in places you've never been touched bef-"

"Honey, who's that on the phone?" My mom called from the kitchen.

My cheeks heated up and I quickly put the phone away from me. "Just a friend, mom." I said. I adjusted on my seat and flipped through the channels, finally setting for MTV.

"Who was that?" Ashton asked when I returned back to the phone.

"My mom," I sighed.

"Well so much for phone sex," Ashton snickered.

Ashton and I have been dating for three weeks now-almost a month I guess-and everything has been going well. Luke started bringing me my favorite coffee and cookies he made by himself to me every single day with of course, an attached letter. Most of the letters contained encouraging words and lame ass jokes that he used to cheer me up everyday.

"Ash, please. I am not doing that with you anytime soon." I said, while watching the music video of Rihanna's Stay finally come into an end.

"Come on, don't you wanna see my Chippendale dancer body?"

"Ew, you're gross! Ashton stop!" I screeched. I flipped through the channels again but then something caught my eye. I flipped back to the previous channel and found Heartbreak Girl playing on air.

"Omygod," I breathed out.

"Why babe?"

"You're on TV!" I squealed, "I mean I always see you on TV but still."

I heard him shuffle around, "What channel?" He asked excitedly.

"Channel 34!" I squealed.

"Oh god" He crowed, "This is like the 8th time I saw us on TV. I am so happy!"

I heard Heartbreak Girl playing on the Ashton's TV on the other end of the line, in sync with my TV.

"Aw congrats, Ashton."

"Who's Ashton?" I heard a voice behind me ask.

"Oh god," I looked at my dad with wide eyes. I quickly turned off the TV.

"Honey," dad smirked at me, "Brooklyn's on the phone with some Ashton guy!"

"I knew it! You were talking to a boy!" My mom screamed. At first I thought she was angry but she came in the living room with a stupid wide grin on her face.

"Ashton," I covered my mouth with my hand and whispered into the phone, "My parents found out about you!"

"What?"

"Ashton dear, do you want to come over for dinner?" My mom called over the phone.

"God, no plea-"

"Was that your mom?" Ashton asked.

"Brooklyn," Dad said sternly, "Invite him."

"But we've only been dating for three weeks! He's not even my boyfriend," I hissed at them.

"I don't care," dad looked down at me challengingly from where he stood, "Any guy who's taking any interest on my baby should face me."

I sighed deeply, knowing there was no way I could escape this. I put the phone back to my ear, "Ashton, do you want to come over for dinner?" I asked in a monotone voice.

"Brooklyn, are you serious?"

I sighed, "Dead serious."