Chapter 33

"You know what sucks?" I asked, playing with Luke's fingers. We've been dating for a bit-maybe 8 dates or so-and we've grown closer.

"What?" Luke asked, looking at me from my position. I grimaced, looking up at my ceiling.

"That school is nearing. I have like 3 more weeks left," I huffed.

"Oh that sucks." Luke agreed although I knew he didn't really care since he doesn't go to an actual school anymore and only did homeschooling.

"You know what sucks?" he asked, staring at the ceiling too.

"What?"

"That we're leaving in a few weeks," he said like it was nothing. I knew it was coming but I kept my cool.

"I was kinda expecting that," I pursed my lips.

"How?" he raised an eyebrow, propping his upper body up with an elbow to get a good look at me.

"You tweeted it way before you met me-ya know when you announced that you were staying here for a few months before you went on tour?" I pointed out casually.

"Oh," He nodded.

"Yeah," I chuckled awkwardly.

"Well," he shrugged, "I think we can still make this work."

"Really?" I asked. I haven't actually thought about making our relationship public to his fans and to the world, to be honest.

"Well, yeah." Luke nodded, "I'm kind of whipped on this amazing girl called Brooklyn Summers."

"Oh, you." I blushed, slapping his arm playfully.

"Oh, me." He grinned. I looked down at our intertwined hands and noticed that he was wearing a pair of short pants and a large blue shirt.

"That isn't your usual outfit," I commented.

"Well," he playfully smiled, "There was this certain girl who told me my balls would explode if I kept wearing skinny jeans."

"Well that is true," I nodded in agreement, laughing.

We've been hanging out in his room-for the first time ever-and he actually snuck in my room just to make me sneak in his room so we could lie down and talk.

"You want to know something?" I asked.

"What?"

"You seem familiar," I pointed out and his eyes widened a bit. "Really?" he asked.

"Yeah I mean, the first time I saw you on YouTube I thought I've seen you before."

"Really?"

"Yeah," I shook my head, "You probably just look like someone I know."

"Oh," he looked down at his fingers.

"What?" I asked when I noticed his down expression.

"It's nothing," he smiled forcefully, "Come on, let's watch movies."

a/n

aye I'm laughing at ur comments especially aussiecakes and thanks buzzinniall for pointing that out xx

anyway sucky filler prepare yourselves bc there's a whole lot of drama in all the chapters after this

comment vote and share

-athena