Chapter 35

"You assholes," I walked in the house, not giving a care in the world. My mind was hazy and my sight was blurry from the alcohol I've been drinking on the way here. The three of them were lounging on the couch, watching a movie.

Mom stood up quickly from the couch, "Language, Brooke!"

"Oh, fuck off." I spat.

She cringed and slapped me hard across the face. "You better listen to me-"

I slapped her back, much harder than the hit she gave me. She started at me in shock, not believing that I actually slapped her. Dad and Elaine stood up from the couch him going over to my mom and Elaine walking up to me, rubbing soothing circles on my arm.

I slapped her arm away, "Don't fucking touch me you traitor."

"Please calm d-" Elaine started.

"No, you knew all along! Luke told me you knew!"

"Listen-" My mom started.

"No, you listen." I spat, "You sick fucks ruined my life!"

"She's drunk," Dad told mom and mom looked at me like she was about to cry.

"You sick fucks lied to me!" I cried.

"Just let me explain-"

"Oh, shut your hole Trisha. You belong in hell," I angrily told her. I was so angry at the moment that I didn't care anymore.

"How could you talk to your mother that way?" She cried.

"Oh, boo-hoo," I mocked, "What a fucking sad life."

"Brooke, stop-" My dad warned but I quickly cut him off.

"No, I won't stop. Because I just found out that you took away the love of my life. You took Luke away and you all lied to me! He told me the truth and you all lied to me!" By this time, I was starting to cry and my mom's eyes soften.

"You all lied to me! Especially you mom. I don't get what you're trying to do b-"

There was a loud knock on the door and I stomped angrily towards it, opening it up with such force.

"Well look who decided to show up!" I laughed bitterly, "What a party! Come on in and join these sick lying fucks like you!"

Luke looked at me worriedly before stepping in. "Are you drunk, Broo-"

"Oh why would you care? You didn't think to care while I was hospitalized right? You didn't even bother to show up," I spat making him step back.

"You don't understand. I didn't know you were al-"

And then I felt all the alcohol going back up and in an instant, I puked all over my shoes and fainted.

I woke up and found all of then staring at me worriedly. I looked down and noticed that I was already in my pajamas.

I sat up and looked around, realizing I was in my room. My mom probably cleaned me up. It was still dark, maybe around 3:00 p.m or so.

"Brooklyn, are you okay?" My mom asked worriedly.

"Yes," I sighed, clutching my head.

"I'm so sorry baby. I'm so sorry," she cried, "I think I should explain everything to you."

Mom sat on the foot of my bed while dad stood beside him and Elaine and Luke were sitting on the floor, beside my bed. Luke wasn't in his wet clothes though-he was wearing my dad's shirt and sweatpants that he probably lent Luke.