Chapter 22

"Ashton! It's getting late," I scolded him, moving his hand away from my waist.

"But babe, we haven't even finished the movie yet," he pouted.

"Ashton, let Brooklyn go!" Her mom scolded from the bottom of the stairs. She looked at me, "Sorry hun. He's kinda clingy."

"Am not." He crossed his arms.

"You kinda are," I chuckled.

Her mom rolled her eyes and laughed, "Brooklyn, you can stay here. As long as there are no sex."

"Mom," Ashton whined.

"I'm serious," she said before walking up to her room.

"Ash, I need to go. My mom's gonna kill me." I said sternly, pulling away from his iron grip.

"Please sleep over," he begged.

"No."

"Please?"

"Nope."

"Please?"

"Nooooo," I sang.

"Just call your mom and tell her you're at your friend's house. It's just one night," He reasoned. He looked at me with puppy dog eyes. At first, we had this little staring contest and I tried my best to look tough but soon after, I cracked. Who am I even kidding? I can't resist him. I sighed and finally gave in. "Just this once."

He did a little happy dance and I rolled my eyes at his childishness.

After a few minutes of convincing my mom and a few minutes of her convincing me to do all the chores tomorrow in exchange, I finally got settled in.

"Ashton?" I peeked at him from the bathroom in his room, making sure to cover my body with the towel securely.

"Yeah?" He was wearing thick-framed glasses while lying on his bed with a book on his hands. He looked up from his book to look at me. A smirk grew on his face when his gaze landed on my almost naked body.

"I have no clothes," I blushed.

"Oh right," he sprang up and opened his drawer, rummaging through his clothes. He took a large Sex Pistol shirt and an American Apparel underwear.

"Why do you have that?" I snorted through my laughs. It looked so fucking ugly (no offense to the makers of this underwear but yeah the boys said they thought it was ugly in an interview)

and it was a size smaller than him.

"It was from a fan," he rolled his eyes. He walked over to me and handed me the clothes.

"And oh by the way, you caused me all the chores to do at home." I shouted while putting the boxers on.

"Don't worry, I'll help you do them tomorrow!" He shouted back.

I quickly dressed up before walking over to him. I stood in front of the bed not sure what to do when he looked up from his book and gawk at me.

"You look so good in my clothes." He stared, "Especially that ugly boxers."

I hit his arm playfully. "Come here," he cooed, pulling me to the bed by the waist. He held me in his arm while the other held up the book he was reading.

"You look so hot with glasses," I whispered.

"And you look so hot wearing my shirt," he looked down at me.

the next day woooo...