Chapter 24

Ring Ring

I groaned loudly, turning away from the sound.

Ring Ring

I sighed and sat up, looking around for that ringing noise.

It was my phone.

"Hello?" I groaned into the phone. Who could be calling at this time? It was 2:00 a.m. as usual. It was like our time.

"Brooke!" The voice chirped.

"Luke? Why are you calling me?"

"I wanna take you out."

"Again?" It ubbed my face with my hands.

"Yes!" Why is he so happy at this time of the night? "Go wear something thick."

After I snuck out using the magical rope-made-out-of-blankets, he lead me to his car. We're currently driving to a magical wall.

Trust me, I didn't get it at first but when I arrived, I understood what he meant. It was a large painted wall. It had B + L on it and I assumed he did this with his friend like back in the park. I never brought her up ever again, knowing it would stir something between the two of us. It had paintings of objects everywhere. It had a painting of an old phone, a lake, a window, the central park, an oak tree, a diner, a beer, a ferris wheel. It seemed like it was related to all the places he took me to. The places he and his friend went to. Of course it was. It's always about his friend.

"This is wonderful," I grinned at Luke.

"Me and my friend made it," he smiled back. And of course, I expected that.

We ate a bit of pizza for a while, just casually talking.

"I want to paint on something as big as that!" I stared at the wall.

He shrugged, "Well, you can use that blank wall over there." He pointed at a blank wall beside the graffiti they both made.

I nodded, "That would be amazing."

I scanned the graffiti carefully, studying each piece and stroke. He was actually right. The friend he had is actually like me. Our paint strokes are quite the same and recognizable.

But then my head started aching. Am I actually having one of my amnesia headaches again? I haven't had one of those in a long time.

Then suddenly, I fell unconscious.

"What am I doing here?" The boy beside me asked.

"I want to paint," I giggled.

"Are you kidding me, Brooke? It's like 2 in the morning!"

"Just do it!" I nudged him, "But make sure to paint our story. Paint our story on this wall."

"What exactly is our story?" He tilted his head.

"What do you think is our story?" I asked him.

The boy smiled and looked away from me to start painting.

My eyes flew open. Luke was crouched down in front of me with worry on his face. I couldn't see the boy's face but he had the same hair as Luke. Could it be Luke? No, it can't be. Luke's famous. He probably wouldn't bother with someone like me. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I am." I sat up carefully.

"Care to explain why you always faint?"

I sighed, rubbing my face. "I think it's time you know."

"Know what?"

"About my amnesia."

"What?" He asked again.

"I had amnesia, Luke. I had amnesia."

a/n

holy shit ok 10.6k reads like wth thank u
for sticking up with this shitty story

and pls guys read my other fanfics

bc I just posted the first chapter of gay || ashton and runaway kid || Michael

ok any who comment vote and share