Epilogue

"Isn't she an angel?" I looked at her pale face with such passion. Luke looked over my shoulder, leaning his head on it while staring at the blue eyed baby in my arms.

"Yeah, that's because she looks like me," he said, making me roll my eyes. If I didn't have this baby in my hands, I would've slapped him.

"You're so full of yourself!" I exclaimed. He chuckled and planted a kiss on my cheek. After a few moments of looking at our newborn, our five year old daughter came running towards us, through the arched doorway that separated the living room and her playroom.

"Mom," She smiled, tugging at my dress.

"What's up?" I asked, handing the baby to Luke. I crouched down in front of Berlin and tugged a strand of her blonde hair that she got from Luke, behind her ears.

"I wanna go out and play," she twirled on her spot with a large grin plastered on her face. I smiled at her and agreed, telling her to go change into her sunday dress. Luke grabbed his coat and dressed up our newborn who was still unnamed due to the fact that we can't think of any good names. It was okay though since we still had 2 weeks before her baptism.

"Michael!" I called out to my eldest child, who was 10 and playing video games on the couch. And yes, I did name him after Michael. "Get dressed."

It's been 15 years since everything happened and we were finally happy. Luke quitted the band after we got Michael and after a few years, the other guys decided to disband since they felt incomplete without Luke there. Ashton was married to a beautiful redhead called Jessica. Michael and Elaine ended up being engaged together (surprisingly) and Calum was married to a tan-skinned girl named Malaya.

We drove out to the park, where we first met back when we were kids, deciding it was the best place we could bring our kids to. It wasn't anything fancy but the freshness of the air, the playground and the early sunsets were captivating.

We walked up to the old oak tree where our initials were carved back when we were teens. Michael was running around, pushing our newborn's stroller while Berlin was picking flowers and counting mushrooms. We both chuckled at the sight and took a seat under the oak tree with our hands intertwined with each other.

"I miss this," I smiled, looking up at him. He nodded and remained silent, placing a small kiss on my forehead.

"I do too."

Luke kept quiet while we watched the kids play around the park. I found myself staring at the curves and edges of his sculpted face, taking in his features intently. His hair was still ever golden, like it was before, except now, there were streaks of white hair showing. He had a few wrinkles and his eyes were much bluet and more alive than it was a few years ago.

"I love you," I blurt out. He looked at me and smirked when he realized that I had been staring at him all this time.

"See what you like?" He wiggled his eyebrows up and down, making me slap his arm playfully.

"Stop," I groaned as he pulled me into him, kissing my neck in the process.

He pouted and I laughed at his reaction. "I'm kidding," I smiled before adding, "I love you."

"I don't hate you too," he whispered and I grinned at his foolishness. That simple statement brought back so many memories from when I was 16 and it made me slightly happy that I bow had memories to look back at.

"What do you want to name our child?" He smiled into my hair, with his arms wrapped around me as we leaned on the bark of the tree.

And then I remembered my mom, making me laugh at the memory.

"What?" he asked, confused.

"I want to name her Lucia."

WOW THERE IT'S OFFICIALLY DONE SOMEONE HOLD ME DID U KNOW THAT IN CHAP 43 LUKE WASNT SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER EVERYTHING BUT I DID IT FOR U GUYS BC I LOVE U AND THANKS FOR SO MANY READS AND COMMENTS AND VOTES I WASNT EXPECTING TO GET 1K LOL

ANYWAY IM GONNA POST AN ALTERNATE ENDING