Chapter 42

"Hi, Brooke."

"Hi, Cal." I nodded at him and he smiled.

"Hi, Brooklyn."

"Hi, Michael."

We all stared at each other in a circle. Michael was sitting on a chair with a small bandaid across his forehead and Calum was leaning against the wall casually. Since they were in the backseat,  they've experienced minor injuries unlike Luke and Ashton.

"Soooo...."

We all stared at each other in silence until Michael spoke up.

"You need to make him remember," he looked at me straight in the eye with a serious expression and the way his face was so straight made shivers crawl up my spine.

"Yeah," Calum nodded, staring off into space as if he was in deep thought.

"I want to but I'm not so sure-"

"Brooke," Michael cut me off, "He made you remember everything," he pursed his lips together, "Might as well do the same."

I was having doubts, in all honesty since I wasn't so sure if I could make him remember everything we had.

"What if-" I started but Michael cut me off again.

"You love him right?"

I looked at him and I felt tears starting to brim my eyes.

"I do."

"You do," Michael smiled and I knew what was going to happen next.

It's my mission to make him remember everything. No matter how hard it is.

It's my mission.

a/n

woah this sucked and sorry if this is short the epilogue would be good I swear

and sorry for making u guys cry ily all