Chapter 11 - For Her Sake

***Content found in this chapter may not be suitable for some readers or may offend some readers; discretion is advised.***

"Why are you all by yourself ?" The figure in front of her spoke with an angelically soft voice, the dark shadows of the night hid his face, forcing her to squint for a few moments to get a clear view of the tall man in front of her.

Her heart had skipped a beat when she came across the stranger but quickly calmed when the lights of passing cars shone onto his face.

The priest smiled, his clear maple eyes gave her warmth to her once panicked nerves.

"Oh...you scared me for a second." she giggled and tucked her phone into her pocket. "I thought you were a stranger."

The priest let out a low chuckle, if  only you were mine right this second... his conscience spoke.

"You shouldn't be alone so late." he commented looking around and making sure no one was nearby.

"I know, but I live close by so it's not so bad." she continued to walk forward, James automatically joined alongside her.

"Still, I don't think pretty girls like you should be wondering around alone at night." James was examining her body, now that he had relished in the pleasures of sex, he had begun to crave it a hundred fold more intensely. Every hour his mind wondered into the depths of the lust, imaginations of how she would feel to lay beneath him, how she would moan, the sweet smell of her womanhood intoxicating his nose; it was enough to make him salivate at the idea. He felt his black pants become tight with pressure again.

"Come, I'll give you a ride. I parked just behind the school," he knew he would get her to come without question, both bodies turned down the street behind the lot of the school grounds.

"You don't have mass tonight?" Elizabeth wondered, it was almost 6:30.

James smiled to himself, clever little one.... "Not tonight, the other boy is helping out. I had to deliver some new edition lecture books to the seminary nearby."

Elizabeth climbed into the car, he had parked it away from any neighbors house and the car itself was quietly hid behind a a large thick tree.

Secluded.

James climbed in and locked all doors, but did not start the ignition. First he fumbled with his jacket as if looking for something, but really he was just buying time. He needed to keep her attention on him, he couldn't have their first kiss just go unnoticed. He wanted to leave a mark on her, slowly but surely  he would make his intentions known until she was to succumb to him.

He breathed out a long sigh, "Elizabeth"

She turned to him with a smile in response, but her lips lowered when he placed a hand on her soft cheek. Surprised at his sudden touch, her body tensed as he touched her.

"You don't realize how beautiful you are," his voice replicated the kindness from their last encounter. The sway of his words and voice were so soothing, allowing her to remain calm and still. "It really is a gift ...but also a curse," James frowned as he said the last part.

"Curse?" she questioned.

"Yes," with a nod he continued to explain "...there are many wolves out there. And to them you are a delicious innocent lamb. You have to be careful. I would hate for something to happen to you." He raised his eyebrows in concern as his eyes bounced back and forth from hers. His fingers continued to caress her cheek and the side of her temple.

"I don't think-"

"It's true-" he cut her off, coming closer to her showing off his serious gaze. Her eyes widened to his sudden movements. "I want to keep you safe. You're innocence is not easily found in today's world."  He was so close to her, just like the last time.