Harry

I play detective with Nico and I roast Hermione...oops
HARRY: Nico had startled me. What else was new? I had just finished dinner and got back into my dorm when Nico took off the hat and appeared before me, lounging on my bed.

"Merlin, at least give me a warning next time you're just going to appear in my dorm like this." I exclaimed. "Have you ever heard of knocking?"

"I have information." He said sharply, ignoring my previous comments. He presented a list to me, full of notes about Will Solace.

"Seems like you've done your homework." I noted. "No offense Nico, but your handwriting is atrocious."

"Fine." He snatched the notebook from me and began listing off his notes.

"Will Solace. He enjoys music, specifically older music. He likes poetry a bit. He plans on being a healer when he's older, or possibly a doctor for muggles. He's pretty well-read."

"What'd you do, read his diary? And while that is a fair amount of information, in what way is it going to be useful for us?" I interrupted.

"Did I mention his ability to heal people?" I sat up, suddenly interested.

"His what?"

"Call it a sneaking suspicion. But, I think he can heal people with his hands." Nico shrugged, as if this were simply another fact about him, like his favorite color, or a casual hobby.

"I also know that he was my friend in whatever different place we're dealing with."

"How do you know this?"

"Because I don't trust people easily. Heck, I still don't trust you," the feeling's mutual there I suppose. "But I trust him, completely."

"That's good then, right? This could mean that the reason you guys were sent here isn't because of anything, well, bad."

"Emphasis on could. Let's not get ahead of ourselves." He sat crosslegged on my bed and picked up a piece of paper I had lain on my bedside table earlier today.

"I noticed you took some of your own notes as well?"

He held up the paper which said, "Jason, Death Boy, hospital, sunshine, camp."

"Jason had a notebook set on his desk when I was his partner in Herbology. That's what it said. Is it useful?"

Nico pulled out a paper from his pocket, the same words scribbled on it in a not-no-satisfactory penmanship.

"I saw the notebook, and I need help deciphering what some of this means. I thought they could give you more memory of your visions."

Nico and I hovered over the notes. I contemplated each word to its full extent.

I started with the word hospital.

"Hospital. He wants to be a healer, and you suspected he has some sort of ability. Perhaps this could confirm it?" I suggested. He nodded in agreement.

"Sunshine...I don't know. And death boy?" Death boy... I had heard it.

I remembered now.

"When I first met you in the Weasley's house I had a vision!" I recalled, suddenly. I remember! Will was there, you two were at the canoe lake...ah, I don't remember much else! But, he called you death boy!" I remember it."

I swear I saw a hint of a blush in Nico's expression. In less than a second he put back on his bad boy mask.

"Cool. Death boy is a nickname. We've figured that out." I had a feeling Nico already knew this, but didn't want to share for some reason. Embarrassment, perhaps?