Nico

We have a presentation of abilities
NICO: Hermione, Ron, and I sat around Harry's bed in concern. Madam Pomfrey said he should be awake by now.

"Maybe he's just tired," Hermione offered. "He's had a long couple of weeks. It's only natural that he'd stay unconscious a little longer than expected."

"What if the person struck a bad place and he has brain damage or something?" Ron worried. Hermione glared at him.

"Very reassuring, Ronald," Hermione shot.

"Or maybe," Harry coughed. "I've been kept up by my stupid ginger roommate's endless snoring and this is my recovery from it. You sound like a dying pig, Ron." Harry sat up with a tired smile. Relief flooded the room.

"You're okay!" Hermione announced. "Thank goodness."

"Bloody Hell, don't scare us like that again. Next time you decide to get the crap beaten out of you by someone, don't stay unconscious for so long!" Ron jokingly lectured. Harry glanced at me.

"Please, contain your excitement, Di Angelo."

I pumped a fist in the air and said, "yay" in a monotone voice. Harry laughed.

"Help me up, would you?" He asked.

Ron and I stood on either side of Harry, supporting his weight as he walked.

"You both realize that he can walk perfectly fine, right?" Hermione pointed out.

Ron as I both glared at Harry.

"What? I just wanted to see how far you two would take the whole nursing me back to health thing. I only got punched a couple of times! It's not like I was stabbed," he laughed.

"Harry, Pomfrey said you broke your nose, jaw, a few fingers, and that you had a severe concussion. That's more than a couple punches," Ron had a valid point.

"What can I say? Malfoy isn't as weak as he looks," Harry shrugged.

Hermione gasped.

"It was Draco? That little weasel!" She shouted.

"Who'd you think it was?" He asked. Harry recalled the story to us, how Piper had came in at the last second to save the day.

"I figured she would have ratted him out!" Harry exclaimed.

"She didn't," I said. They looked at me now. "Piper told me what happened. She didn't tell any professors...practically let him get away scot free. But after what happened at the black lake, she may finally be convinced that Draco is scum."

"What happened at the black lake?" The three of them asked me in unison. I summarized to them the events that had unfolded.

"They all know each other now," I explained. "Also, we found our last victim: Percy Jackson."

"He's a Gryffindor, isn't he?" Ron asked. "Never talked to him much, seemed a bit annoying."

"That describes most of the men in our house, unfortunately," Hermione mumbled.  

"Wait, so Malfoy punched you in the nose too? You have no right to tease me!" Harry exclaimed.

"Anyway, they're all meeting in the room of requirement tonight. I wanted to see if you were up for it," I said. "Since you can make stupid comments like that, I'm assuming you're back to you're normal self."

"Good luck then," Hermione said. Her and Ron smiled, encouragingly.

"Yeah, I hope you two figure all of this out," Ron added. Him and Hermione started to leave the hospital wing.