Percy

I piss off professor Snape
PERCY: There he was, and I was ready. I felt the pen in my pocket. I don't know what told me to do it how how I knew to do it! It was an instinct, and I'm impulsive. I acted upon my instinct without hesitation. My wand didn't feel right. I threw it at Chase and faced Luke, my boggart.

I felt like I was in one of my weird dreams. I didn't knew what I was doing or why I was doing it, I didn't know what was going on. But I knew what to say, and I knew what to do.

"Luke," I took the pen out of my pocket. It instantly turned into a sword. "I trusted you. I fought for you."

"You fought for the gods," he scoffed. "You chose the losing side, and look where that got you? You're nothing but a lost and confused boy with daddy issues. Even after all of this is over, it's what you will remain."

Annabeth looked as confused as I felt. The only difference was that I didn't let it show.

Our swords sliced against each other's and I felt in my zone, this is what I was supposed to be doing. My sword felt so much better than a wand. What was a magic peace of wood, anyway? It was nothing compared to the magic of my sword.

"I'm no hero." Luke laughed to himself as we fought. "You're lying to yourself. You're lying because you're scared. Ever since the doors of death opened, you've been afraid that I could somehow come back. You've been afraid that I could somehow come back and sweep her off of her feet." He laughed again and we continued to duel. Seriously, how were none of the other students seeing this?

"I'm not afraid of you, Luke. You realized your mistakes too late. You're not a threat." I heard myself say.

"Percy Jackson, still oblivious as always: even to your own fears! You aren't afraid of me, Percy. You're afraid of yourself becoming me."

He had me pinned. I don't know at what point I had dropped my sword. All I knew was that I was pinned against the floor with a sword to my throat. Luke chuckled over me.

"I'm not Luke Castellan." He morphed into somebody more familiar. He morphed into me. "I'm you, Percy."

He spoke in my voice, smirking my smirk. Nobody smirks my smirk, I take that quite personally.

"You're not afraid of Luke, you're afraid of the things he's done: betrayal. You're afraid that your fatal flaw will fail you, and you'll lose your loyalty to your friends. You're afraid that one day you will have to choose between the gods and the people you love, and you know it will be an endless battle." He spoke.

I felt my sword reappear back in my pocket once more, and we were back to sword fighting.

"It will be an endless battle, you versus yourself." He laughed, and continued to laugh while we fought.

"Then why don't you stop?" I asked, "we are equal forces. Neither of this can win this. We'll just keep on clanging swords until we both die."

He laughed again. Man, did I really look that annoying when I laughed.

"Now you're finally understanding. Neither of us can win this, you can't win this. The demigods will always get victory until they're killed, and the cycle will continue on forever! Nobody wins." The boggart of myself then morphed into something else, someone else...it was a man I didn't recognize. He grinned. He had the same eyes, sea-green. "All of this is for nothing." The man spoke in my voice, in Luke's voice, in the voice of that spider-woman Annabeth had feared, and in hundreds of other voices at once that I didn't recognize. "All of this is for nothing." The voices changed. "Every battle, every victory, every loss. It's all for nothing."