Will

I rant and drop the mic
WILL: It was my turn now.

I didn't really expect much of a reaction when my memories were changed. It was obvious that I wasn't one of the main, powerful demigods that had been sent here intentionally. Like the prophecy said, light and dark listen in, not part of the plan. I was the light; I wasn't supposed to be here.

When my memories were restored, I was disappointed but not surprised I realize that Frank Zhang and I weren't very close, we only knew each other by name.

As I became myself, I became angry.

"You sent me here by accident," I said. "So when you gave me a false life, you included false traits. The Hogwarts version of myself isn't even a fraction of who I am!"

"You're a child of Apollo!" Hera laughed. "I gave you a love of music, poetry, and a love of healing others. What more could you want?"

"That's stereotyping. Just because I'm a child of Apollo doesn't mean I sing songs on my spare time! I couldn't name more than 2 Billy Joel songs and I don't even listen to the Beatles! Music isn't even a passion of mine. You hardly know me, yet because I got in your way you decided to toss me into your little demigod mixing pot of misery. Want some advice? Next time you're curious about something you aren't a part of, either stay out of it or educate yourself! You don't need to throw us into your curiosities just because you feel the need to experiment! Not only did you put our lives in danger, you also worried our friends back at home. What is it with you gods and memory altering? When you wanted the Greek and Roman camps to meet, you should have held a meeting rather than changing Percy, Jason, Leo, and Piper's memories! If you wanted to know more about the wizarding world, you should have had a longer discussion with Hecate! You immortals overcomplicate everything!"

Those who had their memories restored—Leo, Frank, Hazel, Jason, and Piper—all stared at me in shock. I was probably signing my death wish by telling off a god. Perhaps exploding on Hera in front of Hades, my boyfriend's dad, wasn't the best option. He didn't seem offended, however. He seemed amused.

"Are all of your children as big mouthed as you?" Hera mumbled to Apollo.

"Apollo, you should be proud of this one," Hades interrupted.

"Hades, my dear uncle, that is the first kind thing you have ever spoken to me," Apollo celebrated. "Thank you."

As I joined the others, Frank stared at me in awe.

"Well said, Solace." Leo fist bumped me.

"Yeah," Frank agreed. "What Leo said."

"Wow, and people think I have a voice." Piper said. She high-fived me.

It was ridiculous and I had a valid point. Hera had cast me aside. Any other camper could have been a part of this just for being at the wrong place at the wrong time, and it just so happened to be me. She hardly knew my name. She looked at me and saw another experimental element, rather than a person.

That's what the gods see us as: their elements. We're like tools to them. When they need us, they use us. When we break, they throw us out. They find new tools.

Thinking about it all made me sick to my stomach.

"Congratulations, Will," Jason said, as if reading my thoughts. "You're officially a pawn of the gods. How does it feel?"

"I want to punch something," I admitted.

"Same," Leo agreed. "Sometimes I wake up punching my pillow. It's a common occurrence."

"It isn't fair." I shrugged. "Nico doesn't deserve this, his life has been hell because of the gods and they only make it worse. None of you deserve this."

"Welcome to the club." Hazel clapped me on the shoulder.

"You're officially a part of the seven! Well, that would make it nine including you and Nico—and I suppose we'll forget this all once our memories are altered again." Leo said.

Jason and Piper both shrugged simultaneously.

"Like you said earlier, Leo. Endings don't matter. What matters right now is the fact that Will Solace just told off the queen of the gods. Man, I wish you luck. You and Annabeth are now on Hera's hit list." Piper said with laughter.

"Why Annabeth?" I asked.

"Trust me," Piper smirked. "Once Annabeth gets her memories back, I can guarantee you that she'll be the next to tell off Hera."

Nico stepped forward. He was next.

"We'll have to wait for that. For now, you may want to be ready to sensor your boyfriend. When Nico gets his memories back, I bet he'll definitely need to let a few words loose." Jason added.

Nico stepped forward and Hera's light filled the room.

As for me, I was still filled with rage.