Harry

I do nothing useful and Annabeth Chase is a badass
HARRY: It was quite sad, now that I think about it. As I opened my eyes and found myself bound to a tree in the middle of the forest, all I could think of was: hey, I've been in worse situations.

I looked around. Jason was unconscious, bound to another tree beside him. There were a number of people around us. First of all, all of the exchange students were tied to a tree as well. Hazel was bound and gagged beside the girl I think was called Reyna.

To Hazel's other side was Annabeth, followed by Percy, Will, Leo, Jason, then me.

After a long moment, Reyna spoke. She used her tongue to move the tape so it was barely on her lips.

"I had to make sure Natalie was gone before I spoke," Reyna explained. "Natalie's a demigod. A child of Aphrodite, no doubt."

I managed to get the tape off of my mouth as well.

"What does that even mean?" I asked.

Reyna stared at me like I had just asked what's 2 + 2.

"It means she's child of Aphrodite. I don't love repeating myself," Reyna replied. Reyna turned to face the boy exchange student. "Magnus, is Alex awake yet?"

Magnus hadn't yet managed to get the top off of his mouth. He shook his head no. After a few minutes, he managed to spit off the tape enough to where his words were only muffled slightly.

"Annabeth's still out. That one's Will, right?" Magnus asked.

"Magnus, if you may recall, we're tied up. I can't see who you're pointing to." Reyna looked annoyed. "If you're talking about the blonde one then yes, that's Will."

Will was waking up at the same time as me. He looked alarmed.

"Okay...He's thrashing around a bit." Magnus said. "Dude, don't do that. You're making the binds tighter."

Magnus' description was accurate. Will was indeed thrashing around. The vines around his wrists seemed to tighten with every movement. Will stopped moving once he saw I was awake. He spit the tape from is mouth onto the floor.

"Who are you people?" Will and I asked simultaneously.

"It's obvious. You're like us, you aren't from here," Will said. "Well, apart from Harry."

"I'm Reyna," she introduced. "The one talking beside me is Magnus."

"That green-haired unconscious one is Alex, the one who still manages to look angry when she's unconscious over there is Thalia, the—shocker—also unconscious satyr over there is Grover." Magnus introduced.

Again, Magnus' descriptions were spot on.

"I'm Harry." I added, seeing Reyna's confused expression.

"I'm Will," Will introduced. He pointed to the others. "That's Hazel, Annabeth, Percy, Nico, Jason, and Leo."

Reyna and Magnus nodded as though they already knew.

"Who's he?" Will asked.

"Oh, I'm Magnus Chase."

Reyna glared at Magnus.

"Magnus, are you an idiot?"

"Wait—Annabeth told me she had a cousin named Magnus," Will told me. "When Annabeth found out my—uh—ability, she said she'd write her cousin because he was training to be a healer at St. Mungo's."

"Wait, Annabeth is a muggle-born. She has a cousin training to be a healer?" That didn't add up.

"Annabeth explained this to me. Her parents are muggles. Her dad's sister is Magnus' mum, and she just so happened to fall in love with a boy who later revealed he was a pureblood wizard. That makes Magnus a Half-Blood. He goes to a wizarding school not terribly far from Hogwarts." Will summarized.