Hazel

We make a plan
HAZEL: When we were discussing the possibility of our sign to act coming in a vision, I was expecting it to come from me. Trelawney had been speaking all year about how I was the 'one.' This was what she had been talking about. I wasn't, however, expecting said vision to happen tonight.

***

The goddess was trapped in the same cage she had been in. Except this time, her words were clearer. The scene around her was clear as well: a graveyard.

"Hazel," she spoke my name very clearly. "It must happen now. I'm growing weaker...I don't have much time. You have to help." She spoke.

She was looking directly at me. I knew I wasn't physically there, I was sort of looking at the scene from a distance. Still, she sensed I was there. How? She was a goddess, that's how.

"You can do this, darling," her voice broke. "He's coming."

***

I hit my head on my bedpost as I shot awake.

"Ah!" I mumbled, rubbing the forming welt.

Robin was sat on the edge of my bed sleeping. As I woke up in such a violent manner, he fell into the floor. Robin glared at me the best a niffler could. But once he saw the alarmed look in my eyes, he looked less annoyed.

"Robin, you know my friends' names, you're smart, you're quick. Go to the Ravenclaw girls' dorm and wake up Annabeth. Then, you need to fetch Leo, Piper, and Nico in the Slytherin house. Make them follow you, and meet me in the Gryffindor house where I'll fetch Harry, Jason, and Percy. Go, now!"

Robin knew how to follow orders. I ran to the Hufflepuff boys' dorm and found Frank.

"We need to go, now." I told him as he woke up. He didn't need an explanation.

Will was another story. Frank and I had to practically drag him out of bed. Once we got him up, they followed me as I sprinted to the Gryffindor house.

I ran to Harry's dorm.

"Harry, you need to wake up." Nico was lying on the floor beside his bed. He was half-awake.

"Oh my god, you used more of your ability tonight!" I lectured.

Nico tried to sit up but his head hit the floor.

"Magnus said he had to restart my heart," Nico giggled. He was completely out of it.

I pulled him up.

"You are an idiot!" I lectured. "I received the sign, we have to go now!"

Nico groaned. Harry and I helped him up as we drug him downstairs. Harry insisted on getting Hermione and Ron as well. With that logic, I insisted that we also have Ginny come along with us. She was a good friend to me and a damn powerful witch.

Frank and Will fetched Jason and Percy.
When I returned to the Gryffindor common room, I was pleased to see Robin had performed his task perfectly. Leo and Piper were sat beside each other looking quite annoyed to have been woken up. Annabeth on the other hand was wide-awake. I wouldn't be surprised if she hadn't slept at all.

Everybody took a seat. Harry gave Ginny a quick summary of what we had been dealing with all school year, since she had been the only person not caught up yet.

I explained to them what I had seen in my vision.

"You mentioned a graveyard?" Harry asked. I nodded, not thinking that was a particularly vital detail. With all of the graveyards in the world, how could we know which one to go to? But Harry seemed sure he knew the location. I wasn't about to doubt the determined look in his eye.