Piper

I find my people
PIPER: Why describe all of this point of views events in a long, 1000+ word chapter when I can just sum up everything that happened in a simple sentence?

Annabeth Chase is a badass.

Sure, I wasn't initially a part of her plan. But she adjusted accordingly. It was fantastic to see her plan in action.

"Who's outmatched now?" Annabeth smirked. "Alright guys, go!"

We all sprung into action. Jason raised in arms in front of him, causing Natalie to levitate off the ground.

"Stop!" Natalie shouted. Jason hesitated, but he had something stuffed in his ears. Her voice didn't have complete power over him.

Leo was next. He raised a small wall of flames around Natalie. The wall wasn't large enough to hurt her, only there as an intimidation of sorts.

Percy raised a wand towards Natalie.

"No! You can't do this—don't do this." Natalie commanded. She used more power this time. Percy hesitated just enough for the spell to miss her. Leo's flames died. Jason lowered her to the ground.

"Go back to the school, Natalie!" I commanded. My power didn't work on Natalie, just how Natalie's didn't work well on me.

"No," she shouted. "I'm not letting you all win!"

She glanced at Frank who was still unconscious on the ground.

"He doesn't love you, Natalie!" I insisted. "I know that hurts, but you can't take it out on his friends! That isn't right."

"What do you know?" She shouted.

She stared at my friends as if deciding which one to harm.

"It's her fault!" She pointed to Hazel. "Getting in his head, messing with his emotions!"

"If I may interject, you're forcing people to do things with your voice. You're messing with people's emotions."

"Shut up!" She commanded, using even more force in her tone than before. I'll admit, she was powerful. Even with her ears blocked, Hazel still obeyed.

"Give us our wands." Annabeth commanded. Even if she didn't have the ability to control people, she was still intimidating. I wouldn't have hesitated to listen to her. Apparently, Natalie had a death wish. She stood her ground.

"No, I won't do it."

Magnus stepped forward. He did what Annabeth later explained to me was called the peace of Frey, one of his abilities. It caused those in the perimeter to drop their weapons. Percy dropped his wand. The wands of my friends fell from Natalie's pocket. They all ran forward and grabbed them.

Natalie was kneeling beside Frank. All wands were pointed at her. Thalia, Alex, and Reyna stood in a battle ready stance. Magnus brought out a sword.

"Touch him and we'll hex you to oblivion."

She was about to give a command...but that's when Grover returned with an army of centaurs and satyrs.

"Ah!" Natalie shrieked.

"Yep, she's the one." Grover said.

"You disturb our woods." The centaur who I presumed to be their leader stepped forward.

"You bring these people here against their will, hoping the creatures of our forest will disturb them. However, you are the one who has disturbed us. And for that, you must leave." The old centaur spoke.