Harry

I finally do something useful

HARRY: I had lost all of my patience.

I'd written so many letters to Sirius and Remus, telling them about the strange things that had been happening to me. Of course I didn't tell them the full story, but I had given them the big picture: something was wrong in the wizarding world, and I was having visions. My scar hurt almost all of the time now and it was only getting worse.

This week Nico and I hadn't gathered much information. He was supposed to meet with me later tonight and exchange information, but I doubted he'd have anything new. He had instructed that I followed Jason and gathered information all week, and I had. He was a werewolf. I didn't even know if he was really apart of all of this, the only reason I was following him was because Nico had seen Jason's name in Nico's book.

Jason wasn't anything suspicious, so far. I hadn't had much of a chance to follow him. I was busy with classes and whatnot. All I'd gathered so far was that he wasn't much of a people person.

I had suspected that he was a werewolf due to the fact that he face became paler every day, and the full moon was this weekend; today now. I didn't know anything else about him. I had a feeling that Nico just wanted me out of his hair so he could gather information about Will. I didn't understand why he was so obsessed with him, just this week alone Nico had concluded that Will could heal people with his hands and he was having visions, just like us. Personally, I thought he could give the boy some space so we could find information on the others, so we could find the others!

I sat in front of the fire, waiting for an explanation. I was frustrated.

"You've had time to write letters to Jason, but I'm guessing you haven't even opened any of mine. I'll bet you and Sirius haven't even thought of writing back to my letters!"

Remus nodded, patiently.

"I understand your frustration, Harry. We've just been awfully busy. You said your scar was hurting again?"

"Yes. I've said it multiple times." I answered.

He paused, his figure flickering in the fireplace.

"Have you considered expressing your concerns to Dumbledore?"

"I've tried!" I truly had. "Dumbledore has been locked away in his office all week. He doesn't even look at me in the halls, it's like he's ignoring me."

Remus thought for a moment. I interrupted his thinking.

"Jason mentioned that you sent a black dog to help him out on the full moon." I recalled. "Don't tell me..."

Remus lowered his voice.

"Sirius insisted on visiting you. I urged him to stay back, but he said he'd stay as snuffles the entire time. He wanted to talk with you."

I felt guilty, now. Sirius was risking his life by coming here to talk to me.

"We weren't ignoring your letters, Harry. We just wanted to talk, face to face."

Remus looked exhausted. The full moon did that to him. Now I felt guiltier for keeping him up when he so desperately needed to rest.

"I'll find Sirius, I reckon he's outside of the common room waiting for someone to open the door. I doubt he wants to talk to the fat lady again, their encounter didn't go so well last time." I said. Remus smiled.

"I'll see you, Harry. And I promise that you can visit soon, a lot more things will make sense the next time I see you. There are just things that we have to discuss face to face. Goodbye, Harry."