Annabeth

My life is a mess and the visions aren't helping that fact
ANNABETH:
My day was strange, though I guess compared to Hazel's, I don't have room to complain.

My day started when I fell out of bed. Normally, this wouldn't have been a big deal. Falling a few feet on to the floor was no big deal. The only reason it was such a big deal was because of the dream I had prior to the falling. It felt so real, too real.

I dreamt I was lying on a web of sorts, thin strings held me up, I think. I couldn't see, but that's what it felt like. Voices rung around me. I heard names that I didn't recognize. Reyna, Grover, Thalia, Rachel. The names repeated on a loop in the back of my mind. I looked down, and saw what I believed to be my own personal hell.

A few more names passed trough my mind. Bianca, Luke, Zoe, Charles, Silena. Who were these people? Why did my heart feel like it was breaking?

So many things were happening at once, I couldn't keep up.

For a moment, I wasn't dangling off of the cliff's edge. I was having a nightmare within a nightmare, and I saw his face. His soft, scarred face.

"Just let go, Annabeth. You've done what you can for the gods." He scoffed. "Now, just look where that's gotten you. Dangling off a cliff, having only one reason to hold on. Look at him, just look at him. Do you think he'd do this for you? Would he dangle off of a cliff for you? Given the option, he would let go."

"Luke, you're wrong. He's held the sky for me." I argued. "He's turned down immortality for me. He would do it again."

I opened my eyes, I was back on the cliff. I felt my hand slipping more every second. I was inches away from falling into nothingness.

"ANNABETH, JUST HANG ON. WE'LL THINK OF SOMETHING."

"DON'T LET GO!"

"DON'T MOVE!"

One voice rung out above all.

"ANNABETH!" Someone shouted, so loud it sounded like his vocal chords would tear.
"ANNABETH, YOU CAN'T LET GO!"

As I fell, he fell in after me. I couldn't see him, who was he? I didn't care. I trusted him.

He hugged me and held me close as we fell. I sobbed, screamed, and tried to shout back to the people above, who were shouting to me.

"I love you." He whispered through all of the chaos.

"Y-You're an i-idiot!" I sobbed. "You should've left me--you shouldn't have-"

"Shhhh." He said, holding me close. "It's going to be okay."

"W-We're falling to hell! It's my fault, and we're f-falling to hell! It's n-not going t-to be okay!"

"Shhh." He repeated. "We're going to be okay."

The voice above grew too distant now. The last I heard from the people above were their sobs as we fell to nothingness.

As I landed, a pain shot up my foot. It felt so real, it had to be.

"Agh!" I shouted.

His voice rung through my head.

"Annabeth, you're going to be okay. It'll be fine--hold still--hold still Annabeth!"

His voice changed, now sounding like a familiar friend. I woke up, realizing the pain in my ankle was real. That familiar friend was Cho, sat beside me on the ground.

I had fallen out of bed, landing on the ankle I had injured at the start of the week.

"It's fine, I'll help you to the hospital wing. You'll be fine!" Cho assured. I let her help me, leaning on her to take the weight off of my bad ankle.