Harry

I Meet the Second Harry Potter

HARRY: I was relieved to see that I had safely landed in someone's living room. Well--I was less relieved to realize that I couldn't quite see whose living room it was.

I had landed on my glasses.

Annoyed, I stuffed the now cracked glasses into my back pocket, making a mental note to ask Mr. or Mrs. Weasley later if they could repair them.

"Fred, George! I swear to Merlin, if I heard one more explosion from that bedroom I will take away your wands!" I very clearly heard the voice of Mrs. Weasley calling from the other room. I smirked to myself. Fred and George Weasley were infamous for trouble and trickery.

"Wasn't us, mum!" One of the twins called from upstairs.

"I'll believe that the day Dumbledore shaves his beard!" Mrs. Weasley called back.

I chuckled quietly and lugged my belongings out of the fireplace, not wanting Mrs. Weasley going through the trouble of dragging my bags. This was a difficult task to do without my glasses, but I tried my best. I had double checked to make sure I had everything. When I noticed I wasn't alone in the room, I stopped abruptly.

A pale boy was standing at the entrance of the room, staring at me with a strange expression. His dark hair, which almost fell over his eyes, gave me an uneasy feeling. Could this perhaps be the guest that Ron had mentioned in the letter? I wondered, who was this boy, and why did Ron want me to meet him?

"Uh, hello!" I greeted to the unusual boy.

He only stared back at me. Suddenly, I recognized him. Not from school, however, but someplace else. Strangely enough, I couldn't quite put my finger on who this boy was. The boy was familiar, that's all I could conclude.

The boy and I stood, exchanging blank stares for quite a long moment before Mrs. Weasley shouted something that made me suddenly, distantly remember who this boy was.

"Nico! I've made some lunch if you'd care to join us." Mrs. Weasley called.

Nico.

Nico Di Angelo.

I found myself digging through my mind, way back to a dream I'd had not long ago. Now, it seemed like a distant piece of a disorganized puzzle.

***
A dream, from only a few nights ago...

"Come on Nico, this is a stupid idea and you know it." A blonde haired boy rolled his eyes as a dark-haired and slightly shorter boy dragged him outside in the direction of a small lake.

"Come on, Will! Canoeing is our thing. Percy and his comrades left for their separate schools this week and this is going to be our final day together without the camp's rowdiness! No offense to those guys, but they drawl in a lot of attention! You leave for school in a day, Will! I don't want to not make our last day special."

The one called Will, who was now blushing furiously, seemed to finally oblige to Nico's plan. If not, a bit reluctantly.

"Okay, kid. I'll do it. But, promise we won't get in trouble!" Will lectured.

"Okay, okay! And don't call me kid, you know I hate that. I'm not much younger than you, and I'm damn well more mature." Nico smirked as the blonde giggled and took his hand.

***

I vividly remembered part of that dream, from not long ago, which was strange. Growing up, I'd often have trouble remembering where I'd set my glasses. Let alone, what dream I had dreamt. Perhaps such things changed when you grew up. But dreaming of someone you'd soon meet? That wasn't normal, and most definitely wasn't a regular part of growing up.