Ch. 1

In this story, Arthit and his friend are in 5th year, Kongpob is 3rd year and the new head hazed team for Engineering faculty (STS). As for 2Mts, the crazy gang is the 3rd year while Wayo and Ming is 2nd Year at different University.

Reminder this story purely ff and the character belong to the respectful author. (read the soNobody notes)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday night street festival -  11.00 p.m

StS gang POV.

" Where is your wife? "

" Don't call him that P' Bright. You know P' Arthit doesn't like to be called that, especially in public. "

" N' Kong went you going to stop scared of Ai' Arthit? " Bright says with a smirk before getting a smack at his back head by his boyfriend, Rome.

" I'm not scared of him but I respect his choice P'. " Kong says before answer Bright question. " He went to the toilet and ask us to wait at the car first."

" Whatever, let's wait at the car my leg hurt for walking non stop at this market. " Toota made face and walk away. 

" That what happens went you eat non stop like buffalo Ai' Toota." Bright laugh and hide behind N'Rome.

" You lucky I'm tired or Rome will be widow even before married to you." Toota walks away again.

" Let's wait at the car then. N' Kong you better find Ai' Oon, he has gone to the toilet for more than 20 mins already and hurries cuz we have class tomorrow morning." Knot says than walk hand to hand with his boyfriend Tew follow by the rest of the friend alongside with their own boyfriends.

2mts gang POV

" Yo.. yo..Wayo."

" What? What happens to N'Wayo? Why are you panic Ai'Pha? " Ask Forth before taking a peek at Beam, his boyfriend's also Pha best friend.

" Have you guys saw where Yo went? I assume he walks behind me while I'm on phone. " Phana say to his friends.

" Let's try to call him first P'Pha. Maybe he left behind while busy watching all food here. " Ming says and laugh.

" Ouchh!! " Ming hold his head. " Why you smack my head P'Kit. "

" This is not a time to laugh. What if that Nong gets lost or got kidnap?. " Say Kit to his boyfriend.

" Ouchh!!" This time Kit holds his head. " Why you smack my head Ai'Beam". 

" You not helping here Ai' Kitty. You only made Boss more panic." Say Beam and Forth nod his head agree with his loved one.

" Calm down P', Wayo is growing up man. He manages to take care himself". Add Ming and try to touch Kit head but only get pinch by Kit at his arm.

While trying to call his shorty Pha look over hundreds of people at the night market if he can see his shorty.

" He not answering my calls." Pha becomes more and more panic after his call only gets into voicemail.

" N'Yo..N'Yo, where could he have gone to?" Forth also look in between people at the market. " Let's separate and look after N'Yo and call me or Pha if you guys find him." Say Forth.

Forth and Beam going back to the stall their stop to eat, Ming and his P' KitKat looks around parking area where their parked car.  While Phana looks around another stall before going to look at toilet area.

Wayo POV

" Pee...pee I can't hold it anymore." I rush to the toilet but suddenly bumping into someone.

"Ouch!! Sorry P' I was in the hurry." Say me before looking at the guy he just bumping. Wow, this guy is cute even with the grumpy face and this reminds me of P' KitKat.

" Watch the way you going N', you lucky it's was me not some bad guy. What you doing here without guardian N'?." Say the guy right to my face.

" Why should I? I'm not underage, I already 2nd year at the university."

" Really. People now days can't be trusted." The guy says.

" I can prove it to you but I did not bring my student ID card and more importantly I going first. Very urgent P'." I went to the toilet without hearing what the guy want to say to me.

Finally, after a while in the toilet, I feel relieved. " Shit... 173 miss calls." I'm dead now better wash my hand and call P'Pha. 

" Ehh....What is this? It's similar to gear P'Forth give to P'Beam but different." The owner must be worry by the time their realize the gear is missing because I remember Ming tell the story behind the gear. The gear represents of their heart apparently for the engineering student.

Arthit POV

Having the stomachache made me stay in the toilet more then I should be. My Kong must be worry by now. 

"Ouch!!. Shit who bumping into me now?" Great my mood not so good right now, whoever bumping into me now better apology right away or he will not see the sunrise tomorrow. 

Really, the boy in front of me now looks like a high school boy while apology to me. Surprising he says he already the 2nd year in university. I don't know if it's the truth but if he says, he is a girl then I will believe him. 

After a few words, he rushes to go someway. But what is this? " Ai'Nong...Ai'Nong wait you drop something."

"Shit. What will I do with this bracelet?" I hold the bracelet clueless before I hear my name from behind.

"P'Arthit are you ok?" I turn around and see Kong smiling face.

A/N

Ok, here it's my 1st ch. and also the 1st ff story (writing & editing) by myself. Maybe slightly short or slightly longer for some readers and if a little boring & not fun, feel free to stop reading.

Any words of encouragement, the comment, and good suggestion is accepted with hugs and early thanks from me (soNobody). I have another ch. up in my sleeve but please patient with the update.

Thanks for reading.

p.s - sorry not sorry with all the picture I put together with the story. Just to reminiscing the enjoyment of the tv series.

p.s.s - I only use basic English with a lot of grammatical error as English is not my mother language.