Ch. 12

The silent is taken place in Knot house. Everyone is looking at each other waiting for someone to break the silence. The sound of the phone breaks the silence.

"Sorry, can I call you back tonight, Rome. Promise... I do anything...Ok...Bye...bye" Bright smile and look at everyone in the room.

"What a nice ringtone I have, right?" Bright continues to laugh alone.

...

"Not now Ai' Bright." Toota pats Bright thighs.

...

The room becomes more awkward because of Bright.

"I don't mind sleeps here tonight if no one doesn't start to tell something ." Oak voices his opinion but only get a glanced from Tew.

"We need someone that can lead this conversation. This is a very serious matter." Forth say. 

Everyone looks at Knot.

"I hate seriousness. Make me feel suffocated." Now everyone looking at Bright.

With that Bright only get a kick at his leg for saying something, not in the right time.

"Sorry." He gestures wai to everyone and takes a seat behind Knot. The safest place to hide from being attacked by other friends.

"First, I need every single one in this room promise not telling anything to anyone outside this room. What we talk here end here." Everyone makes a promise include the one who doesn't understand anything yet.

"Promise!" Bright voice too loud.

Smack...Bright head gets hit from Knot.

"That's mean to have self-control before accidental blur out the secret Ai' Bright." 

That what happened went Bright be too overexcited. Bright makes a gesture zipper his mouth and throw away the key. Totaly meme.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The reaction after Knot explains everything is predictable from the beginning. Mo Pha getting angry and almost punch Knot before getting stop by Forth and Ming. 

"Do you think this kind of thing is a joke. How in the world someone can swap soul out from his body and change it with someone else?" Mo Pha yelling at Knot. 

"Either you accept it or not, both Arthit and Wayo really switch they soul. Nothing can change, Wayo in Arthit body and Arthit in Wayo body." Ai' Knot is yelling back and almost move close to punch Phana but Tew stops him.

Tew drag Knot to their bedroom while Forth and Ming drag Pha outside. Inside the house, Beam and Kit who still shocking, separately asking more proof from Toota and Bright before walking out too. Aim and Oak also join them and keep asking a question to Toota and Bright.