special ch. - A Troubled day

This is special/ side ch. so please read the main ch. first, thanks.

This is happening went Arthit still in Wayo body and Wayo still in Arthit body.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Arthit POV

A week have passed. It's mean the let's pretend to be friends weak end. I force myself to wake up early this morning so I can start to avoid Wayo boyfriend, Mo Phana. Knowing him this past week he can be annoying and forceful. He always has a way to get want he want from me or his friends.

Since last night, I already make a plan to avoid him today. I call N'Ming to pick up me early in the morning. When I say early, it's mean really early. I have to make sure he will not near the building tomorrow morning so I can safely go with Ming. When he text me last night, I purposely pretend wanted a pink milk as a breakfast.

I know Mo Phana definitely went to buy the pink milk first before come to see me in the room. And I am right because he just LINE me a picture of pink milk drink. I wait a moment before informing him that I already went to class with Ming. I also lie to him that I promise to see P'Arthit(Wayo) went he want to go on the date this evening with me. [a/n: ch.10 pt2]

"Do you really think, you can avoid P'Pha today P'Arthit?" Ming talk but his eye still on the road.

"Yes, I do. If I can't I'm not here with you right now." I sip the pink milk drink that I take from N'Yo stock.

"Maybe but you still have a long day P' Arthit."

"Nah... I can think more of it in the class."

"I bet you will text or call and whine to me once you officially start your day P'Arthit."

I see N'Ming smirk. I am Arthit. Try me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ming POV

"You better take your ass and find me in my class right now." I hear Wayo(Arthit) voice through phone right now.

"Why? I thought you can handle everything P'." I laugh.

"Don't you dare laugh N'. Do something. I can handle the lecturer or the study but I can't handle them anymore."

"Why? They just an overly friendly person."

"Friendly? What kind of friendly when they casually touch me like that? Even Kongpob don't casually touch me like that."

"Aw...P'. You can handle them just fine last weak. Besides you can handle P'Toota, why can't you handle them too?" I still laugh.

"Handle him alone is already making me annoying every day. Can you imagine being friends with five Toota?"

I hear he scolded someone through the phone which I believe it was them.

"I don't care, better help me quickly or I make you regret N'." P'Arthit end his call.

Five P'Toota. Thanks, to P'Arthit now I have a new nickname for the crazy angel gang.

What should I do? I will go help P'Arthit but maybe I will delay the rescue as a payment for making me pick him early this morning and make me left P'Kit on the bed alone.