Ch. 17

Weekend - Knot House.

Arthit POV

Seen everyone in this house right now make me feel grateful. Grateful for having friends who can be together in a good or bad situation. Grateful for having a junior who still helping even after be teasing and scold. Grateful to the new friends and N' that I just meet.

I look at N' Yo and I can tell he also fell the same.

"Arthit can you tell back everything starting from the night you bumping into N' Yo. You should tell us to N'Yo." Knot lead the small meeting we have.

"That night I having a stomachache so I went to the toilet before we going back. I told Kong and went there alone. I went about 20 min or something before I left the toilet. I take the small alley that connects the toilet area to the main market area." I stop for a moment.

"Then I bumping into N' Yo who rush to go somewhere." I look at N'Yo who nodded to us.

"I went to the night market with P'Pha while the others wait for us there. We did nothing special just hang out like usual, eat, talk and buy some snack." N' Yo share his story.

"We separate for a while after eating before went home." Ming adds and Yo nodded.

"While we walk to parking, I desperately need to pee so I left without told P'Pha because he is on the phone with his friends. Then after bumping into P Arthit, we talk a bit before I left to the toilet." N'Yo stop.

"Is that alley area to small or packed with people that make both of you easily bumping to each other?" We all look at Ai'Pete.

"Right. Why we never ask you about the alley?" Toota wonder. Everyone also agrees.

"The alley is small but a motorcycle can still pass through it. There are a few small stall but far from each other. The light also a bit dim and with a lot of bamboo tree." I describe the alley.

"There are only a few people in the alley but the chill air there makes me freak out when P' Pha suddenly stand in front of me." N'Yo show him arm hair stand when he remembers the feeling.

"Sound scary." Finally, we hear Bright voice.

 "After a few words with N'Yo, he hurries went to somewhere else which is the toilet like he says. I try to stop him because he drops the bracelet. I thought of following him but Kongpob suddenly calls from behind, then I kind of forget and just went home." I tell the rest of the story.

"How about you? What did you do after bumping into P'Arthit?" Knot ask N' Yo.

"I went directly to the toilet, do my business and I quickly wash my hand after I saw a hundred of miss call from P'Pha. I pick up the gear P' Arthit drop near the sink and went to the place we meet so I can return the gear but he already was gone." N'Yo tell more of his story.

"After that, he gets startled by me before we went home." Mo Pha add.

"What else both of you can remember besides the alley?" Knot ask me and N'Yo.

"Maybe both of you touch or step into something, talking with someone, buy something or anything?" Ai'Pete asking us.

"Why are you asking that?" I answer his question with a question.

"It will sound weird or scary if I tell you why." He told us.

"What more nonsense than Arthit soul getting a switch with N' Yo soul." Bright ask Pete.

"You sound serious right now?" Toota makes a random statement. Everyone chuckled.

"Why he never get a kick for something like this?" Bright pout.