special ch. - A Date?

This is special/ side ch. so please read the main ch. first, thanks.

This is happening after Arthit and Wayo soul gets back to their body.

This will the last special/side ch.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Kongpob POV

I sit on the bed waiting for P'Arthit getting ready for a date. This is our first time going on a date after P' Arthit comes back to his body, two weeks ago. My eye moves along follow his movement, who busy going back and forth between the mirror and wardrobe.

"P'Arthih, can we go now?"

"Just a moment, I need to make change my shirt one more time." 

He who shirtless right with only pants on his body, tries to changes another shirt. This is the fifth shirt he tries. I already booked a table at his favorite restaurant but we can be late if we don't go now. 

I know he wants to look perfect but for who because in my eye he already perfect, not to mention I was so hungry. He has to stop change his shirt and I know how to make he stop tries more shirt. I walk slowly and encircle my arm around his wrist and place my chin on his shoulder.

"If you don't wear any shirt right now I will push you on the bed, take off your pants and cancel the date." He freezes.

" I really hungry right now I don't mind if you not wearing anything because it makes me easy to eat you." He ear turn red went I whisper in his ear.

He quickly pushes me and put some shirt near him and put his shoe.

"Let's go now, I wait for you in front of the elevator." He grins at me.

He walks outside first and left me behind with his ear still red. I walk to the door while reaching P'Arthit phone on the table. My Oon always forgetful. Once I arrive in front the elevator I slip my hand on P'Arthit pocket pants.

"What are you doing Kongpob?" He pushes my hand.

He touches the pocket and his lips twitching up. He reaches out his hand for me to hold. He is the cutest human being alive in this world.

...

"Can someone please tell me why both of you also here and how come the reservation for two turns to four people?" I look at P'Arthit.

"I call the restaurant to reserve two more seats." P'Arthit, tell us.

Ok, I take back went I say he is the cutest human being. I feel annoying watching the couple in front of me, right now. Either I like it or not, N'Yo and Mo Phana already sitting in front of us.

"Why?" Mo Phana ask.

"I'm going to ask him that."

"I curious and I deserve to know as well." Mo Phana voices his opinion.

"But I the one who talking to him right now."

"Doesn't matter, you still going to ask the same question." He talks back.

"I'm in the middle of talking with my boyfriend, I should ask him that question."

"I know but I just ask quicker than you." He still talks back. 

I'm getting more annoyed with this future Mo. I going to fire back but P'Arthit stop me.

"Hyud (stop)." P'Arthit voice sound annoyed.