Ch. 5

Arthit POV

" Wait.." This is the only word can come out of my mouth to stop the boy in front of me before my stomach starts to growl.

Both of us look at my stomach, I touch it. " Can you wait a moment? I need to eat something, I lost a lot of energy this morning." I start to gobble up the breakfast in front of me. Starting from the shock, confusion, clueless and so on about switching soul with Wayo make my energy drain. 

" Wait... I thought you having some argument last night and I also be informed through LINE saying he still mad with you this morning." 

" So...? " I just focus on food in front of me.

" Aww...aww...having an argument did stop you guys making out...huh..." Teased Ming with a meaningful smile. 

" Ugh...ugh...ugh..." I choke and spit it out the food from my mouth.

" Ai' Ba... What are you talking about? I clean my mouth and take a sip of nom yen [pink milk] without notice in front of me.

" Korp Koon Na karp[thank you] for shared your some leftover food to my face. " Ming tighten his teeth and give mocking smile to me for spit it out food from my mouth all over his face.

 " Ming tighten his teeth and give mocking smile to me for spit it out food from my mouth all over his face

" Uii...kor Thoad [sorry] Nong." I didn't realize I still using the N' word with him and unconsciously say... " Kongpob still mad with me, why will he do me." Well, my Kong uses to be University moon too.

I continue clean Ming face with tissue while blushing red as a tomato right now. He held my hand to stop continuing clean his face. He went to a bathroom while I stay unmoving from my sit. I can hear his spoke to someone inside, through a phone. 15 min went just like that before he out from the bathroom.

" I call and told your classmate that you can't make it to class today and I also told my classmate the same." He takes a breath and continues... " I still need to go to help the meeting this evening for new university moon and star competition so explain everything quick and don't you dare leave even small details." 

This time he really serious and I can't even explain his face while looking at me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ming POV

" So, you here in front of me now is Arthit Rojnapat, 5th year of an engineering student, University of...." I ask Wayo back after he explains his problem.

" Then, I should introduce myself. Hi! I'm Khun Panitchayasawad, Wayo father. Nice to meet you Khun Rojnapat." I give my hand to handshake Wayo hand.

" Ne...Nong, I'm not joking Na."  How should I believe him if he pouted like a baby?

 First, he says he, not Wayo but someone name Arthit who study engineering. What!! Yo, you barely get accepted into this U. Two, he says he is used to be, head hazing team for SOTUS. Third, he says he has boyfriend name Kongpob, not Phana. Then he explains other details about himself as Arthit.