Ch. 24

It's a double update.

Make sure to read ch.23 first don't skip.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Kongpob & Arthit House.

Arthit POV

I thought to celebrate my comeback to my own body with Kongpob. I arrange a little prank for Kongpob to make him busy so I can come home and prepared a surprise for him. 

I make N'Yo who also back to his own body pretend to be me and act lovely to Mo Phana. This is the first time Mo Phana agree to do want I ask without argue back with me. 

Knot and Tew have to make sure Kongpob see that and make sure he safely back to our home again. While Prem and Wad help me with the thing I need to complete the surprise.

Prem and N' Wad drop me off in front of my house building after being stuck in traffic. This is a weekend, want can I say. I hope I have enough time for the preparation.

"Good luck, P'Arthit" N' Wad said to me.

"Here, you need this." Prem throws small box to me.

It's a condom. I about to hit him but he already drives away his car and I see he hand out from the window a bit, waving before give a good luck signal with his thumb up. What are good friends I have?

...

Now I back to my house once again. With my fever, I can't move fast as I want because of the dizziness. I take a quick bath to fresh up my body and my mind before setting a table with Kongpob fav cake, food, and wine, a gift from the crazy Mo Phana. I also write a love letter to Kongpob. I know he loves it, he always love it more than a gift.

After a while in the bathroom, I grab a bathrobe to wear. I don't have a choice to wear it as I too cold to ware only towel or I don't want anything spills on my shirt while setting the table. Most of my clothes at Prem house.

I out from the bathroom busy dry my hair without noticing the existence person in front of me. My feet, my hand, and the whole body has frozen see Kongpob stand in front of me. His hand is holding the wardrobe door.

He seems shocking to see me stand in this room. He faces look tired and his eye is red and puffy. His hair in a mess so does his appearance but still radiance enough to my eyes.

"N'Yo what are you doing here." He asks me after lightly shaking his head but I still can see it.

"I..." My brain suddenly empty. I don't know want to say.

I know he talking something to me but I can't hear it as my brain seem to stop working that moment. I only nodded or shake my head to cover it.

...

"Are you not angry with them for what they do to us like I am?" I try to talk softly like N'Yo.

"I want to but I can't." That is not the answer I expected.

"Why?" 

"I sorry N'Yo but I can't bring myself to mad or hate P'Arthit, I love him even what he does to me." My Kong really loves me and I do not regret choosing him. 

"I'm sorry, I know you hate him for what he has done but P'Arthit is a nice guy and I hope you at least try not to hurt him. I will do the same toward Mo Phana." Kongpob is really Kongpob. Violence is not his cup of tea.

What have I done to get myself this perfect human being as my boyfriend? Maybe I serve my country in past lives. I didn't say anything and wait for him to continue.