Ch. 15

Morning - still at the cafeteria.

Kongpob POV

Here we are seating together at the cafeteria doing nothing but chatting. For those who don't know us, they will think we just a bunch of best friends hang out together before class. For those who know us, it's a different story.

Even Aim now stuck between two guys. The guys start to persuade him since a year ago after he decides to enter swimming club and get a tutor from a senior. One guy is swimming club captain and another one is our senior from engineering faculty but different major.

As for May, she rejects Aim after a few date. She can't grow the feeling towards Aim and ends up as a friend with him. Poor my friends. I guess the only normal but not so normal is Ai'Oak.

"Kongpob." I look in front of me and smile knowing P' Arthit the one who called me.

"What?" I give him a beautiful smile I have in my entire life.

"Do you ever listen to us seen we start talking a moment ago?" I shake my head but still smile at him. 

It's funny when he tried to look tough with N' Yo face. No wonder the senior say P' Arthit look cuter and funny at the same time. I get pinch by N'Yo as he knows want I'm thinking based on my smile and gazes to P' Arthit.

"Don't laugh. Please take him seriously." I get another pinch.

"Please don't whisper so closely like that. Make me annoying." P' Arthit say while look at N'Yo. I can feel his jealous. I can get used to this.

My joy is not long as I can feel a killer aura from Mo Phana. It's funny, just yesterday I warned him but now I doing exactly want I don't want him to do to P' Arthit (in Wayo body) or P' Arthit body (with Wayo soul).

"I sincerely apologise to you, Mo Phana." I apology and take a sip of ice coffee.

Everyone just snickers at us. It's just a never-ending circle of annoying, confusion, jealousy, and joy four of us.

Mo Pha just rolled his eyes and ignored me.

"Yo." He has dopey smiles on his face and gives a pink milk drink to N'Yo. What a quick mood change there Mo Phana

"My fav drink from my fav shop right." N' Yo, smile and take the drink. After taking a sip, his face looks like he is enjoying something valuable or a drink he never tries before. Just like a face, P'Arthit will do.

I notice P'Arthit face, he really wants that drink too. Better go and buy that drink for P'Arthit to. I back with pink milk at my hand. Knowing that drink is for him, P' Arthit jump from the seat and take the drink from my hand but he realized something then says...

"I can buy by myself but this is ok too." I miss my random grumpy Oon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we busy chatting, many people keep coming to the cafeteria. People keep looking at the Mo gang and Ming. Some just look, some people taking a picture, some people also dare to come introduce themselves or asking the phone number. 

The person with most attention is Wayo (P' Arthit), people attract to his face especially his eyes. Even P' Arthit (Wayo) get the attention.

Situation no. 1

"Excuse, I can ask your phone number?" The girl smiles shyly to everyone at the table.

"Which one Nong?" Bright asking her.