Ch.7

Arthit POV

Knock...knock...knock

" They here."

Ming gives gesture me to seat and lets him open the door. He opens the door and I can hear Ai' Bright annoying sweet voice.

Sawatdee Krap, is this Wayo room?"

" Ai' Bright why you bother asking when is Wayo himself showing a way to his room." Of course, there a Toota bother messing around with Bright like cat and dog.

Ming walks in and shows the space where they can seat. "Come on in, you guys must be..."

" Ai' Ming!" Owh...Feeling weird hearing my own voice sound so sweet.

" Yo..." Ming turns around and frozen looking at my body stand in front of him.

Just hear my own voice can make me feel weird, can you imagine how it feels seeing my own body walking in front of me. Goosebumps all over my body. No...Wayo body. Argh..

The door is closing and here we are, eight people, silently and awkwardly looking at each other. Let us take a moment to thank you God for making Bright born as a crazy bastard to break this awkward situation with not so funny greetings.

" So who can spell H...E...L...O... hello everyone!!"

...

" You missing one more L alphabet, Ai'Bright."

...

Seriously, Toota. You can even join with Bright. I just facepalm myself, so embarrassing. Seeing Wayo snicker must because he gets used to Bright attitude. Forth just looking amazed and Ming starts to laugh after buffering to get the not so funny greeting.

" Haa...haa...haa... P' Arthit this one friend of yours is funny. I like him."  See, I can predict the future went I say Ming can be a good N' to Bright.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Guys the one just finish laugh is Ming and the other one is Forth." I introduce Wayo friends to my friends.

" Both of you this is my friends, Ai' Knot, Ai' Prem, Ai' Toota and lastly the idiot Ai' Bright

" Both of you this is my friends, Ai' Knot, Ai' Prem, Ai' Toota and lastly the idiot Ai' Bright."

" Feeling hurt to hear you introduce me as an idiot Ai' Arthit." Bright fake cry with one hand pats my shoulder

All my friends have been looked amuse to me especially Knot. Ming and Forth walk around Wayo while looking up and down. 

" So amazing Yo. You look mature and cute."

" I take that as compliment N' Ming. As you see that still my body even with Yo soul in it."

" Talk about high self-confident Ai' Arthit." Knot say after shaking his head a little but still cannot take the eye on me. Can't help Wayo do have a cute appearance.