special ch. - A Smile & Phone No.

This is special/ side ch., so please read the main ch. first, thanks.

This is happening went Arthit still in Wayo body and Wayo still in Arthit body.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Wayo POV

I end up sitting alone in the library after our morning class takes only less than 30 min. Lecture only come for 30 min and left the class. Why bother to schedule a class in the morning then?

Before we can go to the cafe, P'Prem and P'Knot get force to help out their lecture. P'Bright and P'Toota gone for a moment after stay with me a bit to send they overdue study case paper at lecture office. I already send the case study paper because I in the same group P'Knot and P'Prem. Of cus, the one who does it is P'Arthit and I only see them discuss and working.

Hmph...

"I'm so bored and hungry." I touch my stomach with my head lay on the table.

This morning before came to campus I already eat breakfast prepared by P'Prem mother but I get hungry again and want to eat more. I want to go buy some food but P' Knot and P'Pream always remind me to wait for them to go somewhere.

Both of them always take a turn to stay together with me. They give an excuse like it is dangerous for me to walk alone on this campus. I'm in P'Arthit body for god sake, the body of scary ex-head of the hazer team. What can go wrong with me walking alone?

Grrr...grrr...

I can't hold anymore, my stomach makes growl sound. I going to take a quick visit to the cafe and buy some bread or snack. I pack all my thing and walk the reception desk to check out and take back my student ID.

"Sawatdee Krap, I want to check out." I wai to the student who helps out at the library. He must be in library club.

Thud...

My student ID drops on the floor.

"Sorry, P'Arthit." He quickly picks up my ID and clean with tissues before give back to me.

"It's ok." I put the ID around my neck and give a smile to him.

"P'Arthit..." I look at the boy.

"Yes?"

"Can I have your phone number?"

"What for?"

"To fill out some library survey form."

"Ok, give me a pen and paper." I smile and bend over to write.

First, I write my name and ID then went I going to write my phone number, someone takes and paper and tear it to piece.

"What are you do..."

P'Prem?

"If you think you can get his phone number using this trick, you are wrong. Don't show your face in front of us again." P'Prem hit the table.

The boys froze and have shock face.

"Do you understand N'?" It's my hero voice, P'Knot.

The boy nodded and give wai to P'Prem and P'Knot before go somewhere. P'Prem drag me outside the library.

"Why are you alone? Where the two blockheads?"

Blockheads? Who? I look at P'Knot.

"Where is Bright and Toota, N'Yo?"