Ch. 9 pt2

[continuation from ch.9 pt1]

Kongpob POV

Finally only two of us. " Did you cry at the cafe just now."

" Maybe...maybe not." P' Arthit pushes the elevator button.

" P'Arthit did you mouth still hurt?" I was shocked when I see his mouth at the cafe. When I ask P' Prem, he apologized for punch P'Arthit. I almost starting to make a fuss when P'Knot came say it's only small matter and what more important, they are in good terms.

" Uii...I can still eat and drink." He smiles at me. I feel relieved when he says like that. He sounds more like my Oon now. You know sound sarcastic most of the time.

After back to our room, he starts to pack his thing in the beg but something seems off. He always stops in the middle of the pack to texting somebody using P'Prem phone. Why P'Prem give the phone when we only up for a while? He also asked a lot about where he put his stuff. When I ask, he only says he forgets where.

A part of me happy when he asked if he can take my dairy. I know P'arthit love to read it, so I just let him take it. Another part of me feels weird but I just ignore it.

" P'Arthit. Can we meet that N' again." I ask P'Arthit while help folds his cloth. I can get used to this, get used to pamper him. He let me fold his cloth without making a fuss.

" Which N'?" His eye still on the phone.

" Nong Wayo." He was frozen and look at me with his show why? face to me. Should I tease him?

" He helps with that." I touch the chain gear at his neck and look at his eye. I move my face close to his face when he suddenly stands and looks away. 

" Don't Worry." I hold his hand and whisper into his red ear. " In the car, I promise to not touch you for one week as a punishment for making you cry, remember." He smiles again.

" Stop teasing me." 

" I'm not, don't worries." I still hold his hand and looking into his eyes. 

" P'Knot also say something about this matter too."

Why his hand so cold? He gives me the same feeling when we start dating, overly shy and nervous. But this time scared too. P'Arthit is getting weird.

" What did P'Knot... I mean Ai' Knot say? My Oon face can explode anytime.

" He says, you try to get used to me for not be around when your internship starts and all this final thing." He nodded at me.

" He nodded at me

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the elevator down to lobby he look down to his feet and say something to make my self-relive " I'm sorry but please bear with me. Don't ever think about me leaving you or not loving you anymore. It just me trying to reduce my homesickness when the time comes."