Ch. 22

Arthit POV

Waking up in the morning can be really harsh, especially if you are not a morning person. My morning more harsh with the ending of the good dream.

 I seat on the bed with closed eyes and stupid smile. Dream of Kongpob makes my morning feel more fresh than usual.  For the first time, I grateful for staying alone in the room.

"What a good dream. Can that dream be real?" I question myself.

I open my eye and shocking with the view. For almost two months, this is not the white room I usually wake up in the morning. The room is familiar, I think I used to come here.

I run my finger through my hair and stop at the back of the neck. I was taken back with this situation before the deja vu memory come to my mind like a short movie.

Yes, I have been through this before. Sleep in the different room but wake up in the different room. Last time, I sleep in my room but wake up in N'Yo room. This time I sleep in N'Yo room but wake up in an unknown room. 

I looking around the room but nothing in this room but only build-in wardrobe, bed, study table with bookcase and dressing table with mirror. There is engineering book at the bookcase.

I steal a glance at the alarm clock at the nightstand, it's still early in the morning. I saw a familiar phone, watch and wallet at the dressing table. I rolled out of bed, looking at my feet, my hand, my body and also the cloth I wear. I know this body. Maybe... 

 I reach out my hand to the wallet but even before touch it, my both hand drop like a hand without energy and my eye stops at the mirror that reflects my image. 

I used all my energy left to rub my eye. I don't want to be played by hush reality if the image on the mirror is fake. I then realize my eye can see clearly without glasses and I know that moment I back to my own body.

My eyes drip with pearl shaped water slip down to my cheeks. I let out loud, heavy sobs from my mouth. I can't take away my eyes from the mirror. I scared the moment I look away the mirror shattered and take away the image.

"N'Yo why are you crying? Do you hurt? Did your fever goes worst?" Prem just out from the bathroom quickly come to my side. He touches my forehead with his palm.

"Still warm. Go get a bath, we going to the clinic after this. Stop cry or your fever will worst." Then he takes a glance at the bed.

"I need to change the bed sheet too." He just smiles and starting to take off the bed sheet.

After not hearing an answer from me, he turns looking at me. He jolts a bit went I suddenly give him a bear hug.

I let out a loud sob. I don't care anymore what he going to say in the future. Right now I just feel grateful, thankful and so on.

"N'Yo..." He looks confused.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Arthit POV

Crying really make my fever get worst. Not only my eyes wet but my nose too. I keep blowing my nose using tissues.

"Here." Prem give me a cup of water and bread to eat before taking a medicine.

"Your voice 100 percent turn cold and rude after know I'm not N'Yo." I give a pouted.

"Keep your pouted, it's not working on me." He smark my head.

"Aww...aww... Don't hit a sick person. How N'Wad can fall with a person like you?" I touch my head and give a smirk.