Ch. 19

"Is this the right alley?" Prem asks Kongpob and Phana.

"It is." Phana say.

"But the alley is too dark tonight." Kongpob looks around.

They only stand silently at the entrance of the alley. The darkness swirled and the white noise fills the ears.

The footstep from behind makes them all turn around and see an old man with a smile on his face. They all let out the relief sigh.

"What all of you doing here?" The old man asks.

"We going to find our friends who went to..." Beam can't find the right answer.

"A friend who went to the toilet." Kongpob tries to cover Beam answer.

"Is this the right way to the toilet Khun Lung(Uncle)?" Phana politely ask.

He nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Are sure this is the way Kongpob?" Bright asking while holding Rome's hand and walking closely to Knot.

"I'm sure P'Bright. I went to the alley that night even though tonight darker and I can't see clearly." Kongpob walking first follows by Phana who also nodded.

"Besides, the uncle says this market only have one toilet area." Phana also reminds them.

The other follow behind also feel scared. The alley area a pitch black if they don't have the light on the phone. No one walking pass them, the only stall closer by is the drink stall at the alley entrance.

"Abandoned temple behind the alley, look." Wad said with amazing tone and try to take a picture but forbid by Pete.

"It's a bit rude to built toilet close to the temple. Even though it was an abandoned one." Pete walk while looking closely at the empty temple.

"The temple will be demolished soon because the government says it becomes the drug addict place to hang out. The vendor in this market scared it can affect the business." We all nodded.

Wait, everyone stop and look at the voice and...

Argh......

"Stop...stop...is me, the uncle you guys meet at the alley entrance." The old man points the light at his face.

Everyone tries to calm they's heart.

"Uncle way did you show up like that." Mo Beam who still feel scared lock arm with Forth.

"Aw...Sorry. I think you guys won't shocked if I neutrally join the conversation." The old man with the unknown name told us.

"Uncle seem to know much info about this place." Forth help Beam calm down.

"I stay near this area. I know many stories about the temple because my father also stays here went he young." The old man shares his story with us.

"Then did Khun Lung(uncle) know anything related to soul swap?" One voice ask.

This time they exchange looks before turns around and one more time...

Argh...... They scream and the owner voice with other boys behind him also scream. Only the old man keep calm.

"Calm down guys, is me Arthit." Arthit stands behind them catching a breath with Wayo also try to calm down from the scream.

"Ai' Arthit." Arthit gets kick from Prem.