Ch. 25

Wayo POV

Weekend, Sunday Morning - Wayo Room.

A week after Arthit and Wayo change the soul back.

"Ouch..."

"Yo, did it really hurt that much?" P'Pha ask me.

I walking out the bathroom slowly while holding the nearest cabinet before P'Pha scooped me up and carried me to bed. He lay me down gently on the bed, put a pillow behind my back so I can lean on the headboard.

"Do you want me to look at it?" He already holds my leg to spread it open.

I quickly close the gap and pinch his arm. He jolts up and quickly moves away. My eye follows his movement, before my eye spot the bed sheet inside the laundry basket. My face feels warm and I know my ear starting to turn red too went remember last night event.

"Yo not hurt much, just a little sore." I notice P'Pha carries the small table full of food to me.

"P' Khor Thot Na... P' Bright make me drink too much last night. The result, P' lose control and go to hard with Yo." He held my hand.

"P', don't drink more this week or you will lose control again." P'Pha nodded to me.

"Yo needs to study to catch up with class, Yo is absent for almost two months." He nodded again.

"P' will help Yo study and P' also promises no drink this week but..." I stop drinking my pink milk and look up at his face.

I know that look. I know want my Phana Kongthanin is thinking.

"P'Pha can still come and sleep over in Yo room." He smiles.

"Can P' also at least kiss and cuddle Yo?" P'Pha bite his lips. He must be scared I won't let him do that.

"I can compromise on that request, offenders." He smiles again.

"Thank you, Your Honour." P'Pha take the spoon from my hand and help feed me.

"Yo hand is fine P'Pha." P'Pha laughs.

"Let P', no...no... let me spoon feed you, Your Honour. I'm trying to pay back your kindness toward me, the perpetrators who hurt his partner in bed." P'Pha feed me strawberry using his mouth rather using the spoon.

"P'Pha...Ummhh..." I eat the strawberry and he takes the chance to kiss me.

Ting...

I reach out to my phone and that makes P'Pha stop kissing me. I got a useful video from P' Knot. I send the same video back to P' Bright.

[LINE]

Shorty:
Video

Shorty:
Don't make my Mo drink like last night or I spread this video, P' Bright.

RomeHusband:
Khor Thot Krab. 🙇
P' will not do it again. Cross my heart.

He...He...He...

I just laugh see the reply. Then, I send the video to P' Kongpob.

[LINE]

Shorty:
Video

0062:
I also get this video from P'Knot.
Thanks, N'.😉

Shorty:
Wlc. Use it well P'.