Ch. 9 pt1

Kongpob POV

Coming inside of the cafe, we give a wai to the senior.

" Sawatdee Krap P's." 

The senior wai us back. I look at P' Arthit who still steal a look at the tall guy. I turn and look at the cute boys after I feel someone lock his eye on me but I turn back to look at the tall guy, who now also have an eye on me. 

This intense or unknow viewing sessions end with the sound of P' Knot clear his throat.

Ahem...ahem...

" Lets we all take a seat first. You and your friends too." P'Knot told to the guy who stands not far from him.

" Ou...ou...ou. Let me do the honor to introduce us to them." P' Bright is asking the permission.

" Do it then." Before P'Bright can open his mouth, P' Prem already start to introduce us. P'Bright give a face to P'Prem.

 P'Bright give a face to P'Prem

Lastly...

" I'm Prem, the person you push just know is Wad my faaen and that..." He stops a moment. " That is Arthit and that is Kongpob his faaen [bf]." He pointed at P'Arthit than pointed at me. 

They seem to shock knowing all of us having a boyfriend, not a girlfriend. Maybe they also think we just a bunch of...I back to P'Prem voice.

" We all senior and last year student of an engineering program. We are Ai' Forth friends." 

P'Prem looking at us. " The 4 four of them also an engineering student but 3rd years, the same age as Forth." He passes the baton to guys name Forth. I never know P'Arthit have friends name Forth.

Forth POV.

After P'Prem finish, he signals me to start introducing the crazy doc gang. I skip my part as I think they know me already.

" This is Ai' Ming, he also the same program with me but the 2nd year. The another three is the same age as me, the 3rd year of the medical program, the doctor in future."

I wrap my arm around Beam shoulder. " This is Mo [Doc] Beam"

" So this is your Phrrya Na [wife] Ai'Forth." Beam push my arm and his ear is in red color now. He shy and angry at the same time. There goes my fun night.

" The one busy push Ming hand from touching him is Kit." I just smile at Ming never-ending touching. He really a touching mania.

" He also my Phrrya Krab." Ming add. The couple instantly receives the cheer from us.

"Ooooh..........". P' Bright come and give a hug to Ming.

" I'm proud of you. You now officially my fav nong a.k.a my apprentice." Ai' Kit just shows his disbelieving face.