Ch. 13

Kongpob POV

Everything sounds like a joke to be true. I knew the senior love to joke around with me but this is too much, they crossed a line.

Even I have the limit to take their joke. I turned around and see beside me Wad trying to talking to me but P'Prem make his stop.

Then I see near the dining table Aim and Oak a questioning P'Toota and P'Bright. They sound so serious like a scene in a drama where two suspects being interrogation by a police.

Serious...seriousness is not in P' Bright dictionary but for the first time after I saw him almost 3 years ago on the first day of hazing day, I see this side of him again.

This is no way he can be this serious for a very long time. See that makes my heart a bit convincing to accept this nonsense. I stand to take a drink in the fridge at the kitchen when I meet Forth.

" Here take this." He gives a can of beer to me.

"Wait!" I stop him. He turns back and looks at me.

"How you believe and accept these nonsenses Ai'Forth?" I ask him.

He smiles. " It's hard in the beginning but thinking about Mo Beam and N'Yo make everything easier." 

"What you mean by that?" I ask him again.

"I try to put Beam in this situation. What if Beam the one who got switch, will I believe if he tells me? What if he tells the true but I the person he loves do not trust him? How much will he disappoint to me who promises to always be with him in the good or bad day?" He stops. 

"As for N' Yo, he has been going through a lot of a hard time. He always feels timid and low self-confidence. I feel protective towards him since I know him. The day I meet Wayo tenth day ago I don't feel any of that from him. He acts as a different person, like the new person I never know." 

He pats my shoulder.

" Ai' Kong, knowing you from P' Arthit (in Wayo body) I know you are wiser then P'Pha. You have been together for almost three years. Don't lose P'Arthit because of your distrust." After that, he excuses looking for P'Pha.

I walking out from the kitchen and my eye spot P'Arthit and N'Wayo together a the corner. I saw N' Yo looking at me. His eye looks directly to my eye. Yes, the eye. His eye spoke to me, not directly but more spiritually. Some heart understands each other, even in silence.

 Some heart understands each other, even in silence

He knows, he smiles and he nodded at me. Yes, he is my Oon. My one and only love in my life. I walking towards him, kneel, looking into his eye and...

"I'm sorry for doubt you, I sorry for not believing you, and I sorry for not be with you since the first day you be going through this." I hold his hand. "I truly sorry for not being honest with you about the gear too.