Ch. 16

Weekend - Knot House.

"What are you doing?" Knot enter the kitchen and kiss Tew's neck.

"Nothing, just make some snack and breakfast." Tew answer while making a snack.

"Let's call someone to buy more snack and drink." Knot call someone. 

"Why?" Tew still with his snack.

"That will now enough. We have six more people and one monkey." Knot call Prem.

"Monkey?" Tew turn looking confused at Knot.

Before Knot had time to replay, Prem answer his phone.

"What?" Prem first word with his hoarse voice.

"What's wrong with your voice?" Knot ask.

"I just wake up, Wayo is not here if you want to talk with him." Prem yawn can be heard through the phone.

"Where he goes?" Knot ask again.

"Mo Pha pick him up early this morning with Arthit. They also going to pick up Kongpob." Prem still yawn.

"Arthit wake up this early..." Knot smile to Tew who still have confused face.

"I also shock seen him stand in front the door more than seen Mo Pha. By the way, what you want?" Prem asks Knot back.

"Nothing I call Kongpob then." Knot end his call.

"Tew can you call Kongpob and ask him to buy an extra snack. I'm going to take a bath." Knot walk out from kitchen but stop and look back at Tew.

"The monkey is the most annoying senior of yours." He smiled and walk to the bathroom.

Tew smile and mumble alone.

"Poor Rome for getting a monkey as a boyfriend." He chuckles.

-------------------------------------------------------------

[45 min before] - Wayo rooms.

"Open the door P'Arthit." Pha knocks Wayo door.

"Open the door." Pha still knocks but this time he yelling.

...

...

"Fine, I going to open this door with my key." Pha opens the door.

Pha looks at Wayo(Arthit) who sleep in the bed but then realizes the room condition.

"What happened to my shorty room. Did this grumpy old man having a war last night?" Pha mumble alone while looking around the room. 

Some of the figures fall, some were put in the wrong place. The comic book is not arranged properly. Some used socks still in the shoes. A clean uniform is not ironing yet, the plant dies, paper scattered around and a few empty pink milk bottle on the table. 

"Wait, where is the picture collection above the cabinet?" Pha looking at the empty cabinet Wayo used to put Phana collection pictures.

"P'Arthit wake up. Wake up it is 8 am already. We promise to meet by 10 am at P'Knot house with others." Pha shakes Arthit up.

Arthit just pushes Pha hand and hide his whole body under the blanket.

"P'Arthit wake up or I pour water on you." Pha threat Arthit.

Arthit uncovers only his eye and takes a peek at the clock on the nightstand. He rolls his eyes and starts to cover his whole body back. 

"It's only 8 a clock in the morning. Go away Ai'Pha, I need my sleep." Arthit mumbled under the blanket but Pha can still hear it clearly.