special ch. - What's up Duck

This is special/ side ch. so please read the main ch. first, thanks.

This is happening after Arthit and Wayo soul gets back to their body.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Before the party at Knot house to celebrate Arthit and Wayo back to normal.

Arthit POV

Everything back to normal again. This is the fourth day, I'm back to my body and N'Yo back to his body. Kongpob scare if this is only a dream and he always tries to stay by my side except for class. While in deep thought, I who in the middle getting ready for the class move and the sudden movement makes my back hurt.

This not my first time but it feels damn hurt, thanks to Prem small box. How can I walk to class like this again? This is the third day, I will walk like a duck to class and I can already know my friends reaction especially Ai' Bright.

This is also my fault, to begin with. This is what people say your plans backfire you. My pranks on Kongpob ends with me getting punishment from him till today. A little reminder to myself, next time don't even try to prank Kongpob or the aftermath will last forever.

"P'Arthit, how about you skip class today and rest?" Kongpob out from the bathroom went I try to calm down from pain.

"Technically I'm going to class every day but the truth is N'Yo is the one who goes to the class. I am absent from class so many days that my brain starts to freeze. So, no way I going to skip more class." I try to walk.

"Hmph..." 

Every step makes me let out pain sound. I stop, take a moment and take depth breath.

"This is the third days I will walk like this thanks to you. Why can't you control yourself a bit Kongpob?"

"I miss you so much P'Arthit. Even when you in front of my eye, I still miss you."

"Miss me or miss my ass?" I scolded him.

"Both." Kongpob lips twitching up.

I gritted my teeth to hold my angriness toward him. I ignore him and try to calm myself.

"Besides..."

I stop again, turn and look at him.

"Besides...what?" I ask.

"You love it to P'Arthit. You keep asking me to go faster because you can't hold it anymore." He stops.

My ear starts to fell hot.

"You keep call my name and shout how good you feel." He stops again.

My face starts to feel hot as well.

"You keep saying...Yes...yes...more...more. You also keep moans in my ear."

He gives me joshingly smile. He walks closer to me and holds my wrist with his left hand while his right-hand lifts up my chin a bit.

"Should I moaned to show how did you moaning last night, begging for more?"

My body freezes for a moment before I push his body.

"I'm going to class now."

"See you at lunch, P'Arthit.

I stop but didn't turn around.

"You not walking me to the class today?" I ask.

"I urgently need to use a bathroom right now."

He stops talking but I can hear his footstep getting closer to me. I can feel his heavy breath on my neck and ear.