special ch. - A Date

This is special ch. or side story so please read the main ch. first, thanks.

This is happening went Arthit still in Wayo body and Wayo still in Arthit body.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Phana POV

"Sawatdee my love."

My shorty ignores me.

"P' mean, Sawatdee Krap N'Yo."

"Sawatdee Krap Mo Phana."

Less than 3 min in the car and my shorty already make me annoying. I hate this week so much because of this friend zone thing. It's only 2 days but I feel like forever.

Yes. Yes I know, I deserve this. I mad at Wayo for losing the bracelet, I scold him without any tolerance at all. Now I get the karma back because Wayo finds the bracelet, no P'Arthit a new friend of Wayo find it. As a result, Wayo sulking with me very bad. 

For the punishment, Wayo wants me to be in a friend zone with him. I know we only need to pretend like a friend but it really necessary for forbidding me to touch, hug, kiss even sleeps with him. He also becomes closer to Ai' Forth friend is one of the last things I want. How many more boys will come into my Wayo life.

Argh...

"Yo can just go back to sleep and cancel this date Mo Phana." 

Hmm... Date. I look at him.

"A date?" I ask him.

"Don't make Yo regret going with P' today or Yo really go back to the room now." Wayo hand reach out to take off the seat belt.

"Khor Thot Krab. P' going to drive right away." I hold his arm and let go went he glance at me and my hand.

I move my hand and drove my car right away.

"Where are we going?"

"A place that Yo will love." I humming follow the song from the car radio.

...

"We are here." I go down right away to open the door for him went he busy look out the window to see the place.

"Are we going to that dome?"

"Yes, we are." 

"What are we going to do there?" He goes out from the car.

" You see." I reach out to his hand.

"Let go." He snaps his hand from my grid.

I fell so hurt went he does that but I hide and just smile at him.

"Sorry, come." He follows from behind.

I park my car far from the dome so we need to walk a bit because of the parking area around the dome already full. The loud music knocks our ear went we almost reach to the dome area.

"Did P' bring Yo to some kind of carnival?"

"No, is more than carnival. It is the private anime conventions." We reach the dome.

He just opens his mouth looking around inside the dome.

"Did Yo like it? P' beg my friend to help get the last minute pass ticket to enter this carnival."

"Yo..."

"Yo must be too happy until losing your word." I pat his head.

"Yeah. Yo so happy, Very happy." He walks to enter the dome after confirming the pass at the entrance.