Ch. 3 pt1

Wayo POV

This morning I wake up feeling lazy and having a slight headache. My eye still close but I can sense the unfamiliar feeling, this definitely not my room smell. I open my eye slowly, the first thing I see is pink milk with a small note on the nightstand.

Where am I? This is not my room, also not P'Pha room. The color room is brown, a bit small than my room, full of study material, and a few poster of bands. My eye went focus on a red shirt with engineering faculty symbol.

No...no this also not Ming room because our engineering faculty has a dark blue shirt. Who's room is this? I walk while looking around in the room then stop in front of the mirror. Who are you? Why my reflection in the mirror is someone else? Panic attacks. 

Am I in someone else body. Am I dead? Is this a dream? "Ouch... "I pinch my cheek, it's hurt.  Is this some kind of prank? Were the camera.. were? I really in someone else body. How can this happen? No......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still trying to get my mind altogether, I sit at the edge of a bed and drink the pink milk. My soul ends up in the body belong to the boy I bumping last night. Why this boy? Why not some actor or model? I pick up and read the note that came with the pink milk drink. " Ai'Onn, I ok and no need to worry about the gear. Things have happened and right now your feeling is more important." I read again and again before an idea come to me. 

I suppose my name now will be Onn maybe, base on the note. " Ok Yo...ok.. you can do it. You are Wayo, Wayo Panitchayasawad". I start looking around the room again to get something useful.

My eye stops at the picture of Onn wearing the red uniform shirt with another guy also in the same cloth. Who is this guy? His best friend perhaps. I continue to look around went my eye lock at the phone near to the laptop on the study table. I can start searching some info but I just need to put a 4 pin password.

I search the table area and my hand reaches out the table calendar. I can see the owner put an effort to remember the important date, cuz I can see a lot date with a few word has been write. P' Knot bday, P'Toota bday, Ai' Aim bday, 1st date anniversary, 1st kiss and so on. My eye catches a special date with a mark as P'Bright bday - need to buy bday gift with his favorite chocolate milk. Maybe this is another guy name in the picture.

I try using the date to unlock the phone but can't. I search again and I find a date with marking, my Ai'Oon bday. The calendar obviously belongs to another guy and not Oon. I try the bday date but still wrong. I facepalm myself, why Oon set his own phone password with his own bday, it's will be to obvious. I remember the gear I found last night have a number on it. I try 0062 and the phone and the laptop are unlocked. The gear really important, huh.

The laptop has nothing special only full of study material and something related to internship stuff. The phone also the same, the only difference is the phone has a lot of pictures. Picture of his friend, family maybe and a lot of pictures of the same guy in the frame. I'm really sorry for trespassing his LINE but I need to know a specific person that close with Oon. Maybe I can share this problem with them to help me. I usually have Ai'Ming to listen to my whining.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jackpot... I also find a diary by Kongpob. I read and read non stop from how this guy name Kongpob feeling for P'Arthit that make him study engineering at same university. The memories of a first meeting, how they become close, the confession, the rejection, the first kiss on the bridge " aww... so sweet" and so on. Who is P'Arthit?

 I continue reading and... so the person name Arthit is the same person name Oon. The name, Oon only used by his family member, his boyfriend, and really close friend. Just like P'Pha call me N'yo or shorty. I miss P'Pha. I also learn the diary owner, Kongpob is the same guy in the picture on the frame.

This guy, Kong really cherishes every part of his life with P'Arthit. The timeline of this diary shows, they now in a 5th year and 3rd year in university. The most scared part both of them is ex-head and current head hazer team. No wonder last night I can fell the scary aura from this P'Arthit, poor the freshman. I wonder how scary the current head hazer is?

 I wonder how scary the current head hazer is?

Oh my gosh! I just remember, if I here in the P'Arthit body, that mean this P'Arthit soul is in my body then. I don't have dairy or any clear big clue for P' to learn about me. I should try to call him or me or whatever. I still confused...