special ch. - Rome & Pete

This is special/ side ch. so please read the main ch. first, thanks.

A special ch. for Bright fans.

This is happening after Kongpob and Phana know about the secret. This happens before they having a meeting at Knot house in a weekend.

[a/n: I going to write new crossover ff (SOTUS x 2moon) and 2moon ff, do check it and don't forget to comment once it up.]

-------------------------------------------------------------

Library

Bright POV

Damn, those friends of mine. Went I have a problem with my study or assignment no one willing to help me. They busy with their boyfriend and ditch me alone here, even Ai'Toota can't be detected. Usually, I can force Arthit to help me but he himself has a more serious problem right now.

N'Yo offer me a hand but what can he do went I'm the engineering student was also blurred with this assignment. My brain empty right now, don't know where to start with my assignment materials research.

Damn you, Madam Yim for giving us individual assignments. Why can't she give us group assignment? Is not like I stupid but our program always have group assignment or workshop except for quiz, test or exam. Plus, I always receive an order on what to do from Knot or Toota for group assignment.

Bang...

Someone slams the thick book at my table. Must be Knot who can't help but feel pity towards me.

"Ai' Knot thanks..." I make a shocked face and almost choke on my own saliva.

Sia... N'Rome. He's not in a good mood I presume with that look he makes right now.

"P' Bright..." He pouts and puffed up his cheeks like a puffer fish.

"So cute..." I pinch his cheeks.

"P' Bright..." He pinches my hand.

"Ouch... your finger is like a crab pincer, so hurt." I rub my hand.

"You deserve it." He takes a seat.

"You like to see me hurt Romei..." My turn to pout and puffed up my cheeks.

"No, I'm not but you make me want to hurt you."

"Aw... so naughty." I wiggle my brow.

"Ai'Ba... Is not like what you think." He smacks my shoulder and shyly looks away.

I chuckle.

"Right... I in the middle of mad." He looks back at me with his cute mad face.

"Don't try to distract me." He warning me.

"Er...er... Why are you here?" I ask him while trying to start my research on the internet.

"Are you forgot something P'?" He asks me.

I look at him and think.

Hmm...

"Nope... No... Nothing... I don't forget anything." My eye back to my laptop screen.

"You supposed to pick me up for a double date with Emma and P' Porsche today." He hit me non stop.

"Stop...stop...stop. People look at us." My eye can detect a few gaze from another student while trying to stop his hand from hitting me.

"Why, you feel ashamed? If you do then great, you should because I also feel like that went I wait for you like an idiot in front of my faculty building. Even P' Porsche was being forced to wait by Emma with me before I cancel the date." He eyes begging to wet but still not cry.