special ch. - Revenge

This is special/ side ch. so please read the main ch. first, thanks.

This is happening after Arthit and Wayo soul gets back to their body.

I just want to inform this ch. is boring, so I don't mind if you skip this ch.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Nightclub.

Ace POV

I wake up this morning with the determination to make sure my plan goes well. I'm going to revenge on the people who humiliated me in front of another engineering student. The video of my gift gets kick gone viral thanks to them. 

I finish investigate the guy name Phana and of cus, I already know Kongpob. Phana 2nd-year medical student, perfect guy who makes many girls fall in love with him. I know Kongpob hate me because I try to seduce Arthit but now I also know why Phana hates me too. It is because I try to seduce his boyfriend, Wayo. But still, how dare they humiliate me like that?

...

Beauty, sexy, cute, and smart. Just name it I have it all. It takes one glance and people especially guys can fall for me. I love being in the relationship because I like the attention but I always change partner once I'm getting bored. I also hate to see a couple happy, loving each other. That's why I always take away someone else boyfriend. Many people especially girls already become my victim. 

After the rumor of me having many boyfriends go viral, people calling me playgirl or tail-wagger women. As for my victim, they all love to call me bitch. Like I care cus I also can call them bitch. Why I become like this, it all thanks to my best friend... Ops... an ex-best friend in high school.

I in love with one boy since a middle school and she knows it. In the final year of high school, I confess my feeling but I got humiliated in front of others student when the guy says I ugly and my best friend join them laugh. It's taken me more went I know my best friends dating him after that and still happily together till now.

"Look he here already." I back to reality with the girl voice near me.

"With the look like that, it's not fair that he falls for a boy." The girl talk makes me more annoying.

"You know what to do right?" I ask my friends who come with me.

"Of cus, but I scare we get caught. You know he comes from the family that has some respect in society." Only one of my friend is here while another call her phone outside.

"Like I care, his family got nothing with my family." I prepare my camera and while my friend gives envelope of money to pay the waiter.

"Here the money and thing I want you to put into his drink." She gives to the waiter who my friend's friend.

"So which one you want me to put the drug?" He looks around in the club.

I show him Phana picture and point at Phana who sits alone.

"Are you crazy? Sorry Ace, I can't help you." He put the picture and give back the money to me.

"What? You say you can do it."

"Yes I can but I won't. I don't want to make enemy with him."

"Why?"

"His friends are someone I scared to make a mess with. His be friend with the last year hazer member Arthit, Prem and Knot. He also a close friend to Forth who also engineering student at University of..."

"I never knew you can be this coward. I should use a professional help from start." I say that while glancing at my friend. My friend takes her money back and put it in her purse.

The truth is I want to ask professional help but I use one before, at the end I almost lost my own life after I can't pay them. I come from a family that can't help my revenge plan. My family is a middle-class family who needs to work hard to get money. I only pretend to come from the rich family to get people attention and make friend with rich friends.

I to scare to mess with Kongpob because lecturer seems to like him. He also current head hazer team and Arthit boyfriend. Arthit and his friend are known as scary hazer member in the campus for reason and others student still scared of them even after they no longer the member. I can't make my university know my activity because I'm the scholarship student and I can lose it. 

I thought my friend's friend can help but he too scared to this Phana. What should I do? While I think what to do, I see his friend come inside and sit beside him with the boy I try to know, Wayo. He cute and similar to the guy that I try to seduce before but get rejected, Arthit.

"Ya...ya...ya..." My friends who just finished talking to phone outside come rushing to me.

"What? I busy here." I ignore her.

"Did you put the drug yet?"

"No, your friends here to scared of Phana." I glance at him.

"But I don't scare to hurt you." He said to me.

"What?" I begin to tremble but I need to maintain my composure. I have more important thing to do.

"Great, you better just cancel the plan Ai'Ace."

"Are you crazy? He humiliated me in front of others student. Where should I put my face?" I raise my voice.

"If you still want to do the plan, then go for it. But I don't want to be apart with it." She finishes the drink and asks the others to hang out at the different club.

"Why? You also scare?" I stop her.

"Yes, I do. Do you know who you try to mess with?"

I nodded.

"Of cus, I already investigated this Phana. Why?"

"Yes, you are but did you investigate his boyfriend properly?" 

"You mean Wayo?" I ask.

She nodded.

"No. Why?"

"Wayo father is one of rich and influent man in this country and he is one of my family clients. He also possessive towards his only son." I shock.

"He knows and approves his son relationship with that guy, Phana. If you hurt Phana and make his son sad, he will do something for sure."

After said that, she and my friend leave me alone at the club. Now I know my revenge plan can't be done. I will still do it someday. Just you wait, Phana.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Have you read my new ff, 5 Moon 1 Star? and Friends.

Please check it out and tell me your opinion.

Thanks.