Ch 14

Still at Knot House.

Everything is going great, everyone close to Arthit and Wayo, know about the secret but now other issues is rise.

Both Pha and Kongpob a give each other threats glace. As a friend to Phana seen Beam and Kit can remember, they know he very possessive toward N' Yo quite overboard but is surprising to see a wise and calm Kongpob also happened to possessive toward Arthit.

Being a possessive to each other boyfriends is not a right thing to do now because both Ai' Pha and Kongpob will end up more confused. Even people around them will be getting the effect too. 

"Enough both of you." Everyone looks at the owner's voice. The most relevant person in the group P' Knot or should be said as the father of the group. 

Just a while ago he lost his composed when he almost punch Phana. Can't blame him though, he already busy with study and his life but still spent the time to look after Wayo, try to solve the problem and making an effort to explain to Pha and Kongpob. At the end, he only gets yelling and blame. Serve you right Pha because Wayo is on Knot side now.

" Geez Ai' Knot let us enjoy the drama a bit." As usual Bright with his annoying attitude. Ever wonder how the senior can be friends with him. 

Knot just rolled his eyes and ignored him.

" I think we should end here today and let's continue tomorrow. I need rest and I have a lot thing to do." P' Knot looks at Ai' Tew who look tired.

" Someone needs the alone time with his wife." Bright make a sign with his finger.

" Bright make a sign with his finger

The gif. only to show the sign Bright make.

"Do me a favor P'. Can you accidentally push P' Bright at stairs for me?" Tew asking Prem.

"I can be a fake witness to prove for your innocent if you happened to get caught." Knot seems to agree with his boyfriend idea.

Everyone just laughs at Bright who making a face while Toota busies taking his picture and upload to his IG. #Brighttherebarbative.

 #Brighttherebarbative