Ch. 20

Yeah! Double update. 

Please support this ff by leaving the comment and vote. I love reading the comment. 

Don't forget to read a/n at the end of this ch.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Arthit POV

"Sawatdee Krap, Khun Bpaa [aunty]." Wayo give wai to the old lady. I also do the same but the old lady only nodded and smile.

"Choose your drink. My husband told me to give a free drink to the two cute boys." The old lady pinch Wayo cheeks.

How she know we are the two cute boys. I back off a little as I don't want her to pinch my cheeks. She seems to realize that.

"Can I pinch this cheek too?" She points at my cheeks but asks Wayo (in Arthit body). 

Weird. Maybe she thinks I am Wayo boyfriends.

Wayo chuckle and nodded. 

What! 

Seriously N'Yo. I let the old lady pinch my cheeks as the body owner already give permission.

She asks us again to choose the drink.

"What's drink both of you want?" She looking at us.

" We want..." Wayo can't finish his sentence as the old lady interrupt.

"Perhaps two pink milk drink" She said and smiles at us.

Weird how did she know we want the...

"Both of you keep looking at the drink." She takes the empty cup, for the pink milk drink.

Did she just read my mind? I gaze closely at the old lady before me. Her face, appearance and also the stall.

She is a small old lady but she seems young from her movement and speech. She has silver white hair tied in a bun style. Her face has wrinkles to show how time affect her but she seems not border with it. The cloth she wears is not shabby but clean and nice for a stall vendor. 

The stall looks normal like other stalls in the main area, only a bit rusty without any signboards. The drink looks delicious and more importantly drinkable.

"P' Arthit...P'Arthit." I back to the real world with Wayo voice.

"Why are you daydream in the night P'? Here take the drink." Wayo let out a soft laugh.

I take the drink and say thank you for the drink.

"Thank you, Khun Bpaa." I bow my head a little to her.

She gives me a big beautiful smile.

"It's getting late. Both of you should go home and take a good nice sleep. A really nice sleep." She told us.

"We need to find something before we can go home." Wayo innocently told her while I feel odd hearing that.

"Maybe you already find but didn't realize it." She spoke with a calm tone.

"I'm 101 percent confident we still didn't find it." Wayo told her again. N'Yo is right, how come we already find it went we still stuck in each other body.

"Ok, but make sure to be safe. It's already midnight." I look at my watch after she says that.

The watch shows right at 12.00 pm. I take a sip of pink milk and excuse my self. Wayo also doing the same thing.