Ch. 10 pt1

New ch. is here.

Happy reading all Moon & Star.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arthit POV

I standing in front of cafe entrance with Ming and Wayo. I see from afar Kongpob talking with Knot.

" I need to go now. " Wayo says before walks to my junior, my friend, and my... my 0062.

I saw my Kong put his jacket on Wayo shoulder. I feel like crying out load seeing that. My heart in pain sees how happy Kongpob smile when Wayo shyly looks down. Without realizing my feet start to move towards them but before I know it, my hand being held by Mo Phana.

" Where are you going Yo, let's go back home Na. P' need to talk alone with you." Mo Phana drag me to his car.

" Let go of my hand." I try to take my hand from being held. I struggled to take my hand off because his hand grid is too strong. I end up being carried away like a princess to his car because I struggle too much.

These Mo [doctor] are too strong and wild too. How N' Yo can be patient? I can feel pain at my wrist just from his hand grid. He put me down when we reach his car. The moment he put me down, I immediately push him and try running to Ai' Ming, who smiling like an idiot.

Thinking I can get away is a very wrong, I end up being pull and get pin down with my back on the car.

" Where are you going, Shorty." I let out chuckle hearing he call me that. Then I realize my position.

" Move." I push his chest. 

" I say move." He still not moving. Then I remember N' Yo say he always talk sweetly to his boyfriend to get something.

" P' Pha can you move away. I will not go anywhere krab." I grind my teeth to stop throwing up from my own voice.

" You? I?" He questions me. Fine.

" P' Pha, can P' move away. Yo will not go anywhere krab." He gives a big smile and moves his hand but still too close to me.

" Now you sound more like my Wayo." He ruffles my hair. 

" Whatever. I'm going back with Ai'Ming." I push him slowly with one finger from getting too close to me. Even using one finger touching him make me want to throw out. Too cringe.

" I?" He crosses his arm in his chests.

Argh... I really want to punch this human being. Ming and the rest of Yo friends walking to us. Wait! Why Ai' Bright and Ai' Toota also with them.

" Yo, do you still want me to send you home? I need to send P'Bright and P'Toota home too." Bright grind ear to ear when I look at him. 

I looking at Ming and nodded. I going back with him and there is no way I going to be alone with Pha in the car.

" You will come with me and Ai' Kitty will go back with Ai'Beam then." Mo Pha the one who answers for me.

" What? No, I go with P' Forth then. " I look around for Ai' Forth. He can't be seen anyway. 

" Ai' Forth already went home." I look at this guy name Beam. Why he went home first, I thought he going to help me?

" He doesn't have class today but still go and having self-class at the library and help his friends with the study review." He gives a piss off look at Pha.