Ch. 4

Hey guys! 

Sorry for my messy writing & editing. Happy reading.

Short recap: Arthit now in Wayo body, Wayo in Arthit body. They only know a few basic info about each other life. Arthit finds his gear while still in Wayo body. Wayo still in the panic attack and clueless about the bracelet. Kongpob keep all problem regarding the missing gear in the heart while Phana let out all his disappointment regarding the missing bracelet openly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arthit POV

Shit...What should I do now? I didn't prepare to face anyone from Yo life yet. This boy name Ming is coming to room any min now. I need to pretend as Yo and study this Ming first before I made any decision. Relax Ai' Oon. You used to manage a hundred of freshman, this is only a boy. 

Knock...knock...knock...

"Ai'Yo open the door. I'm here already.  I came to pick you to class. Open the door.... open the door..."

Knock...knock...knock

I really want to fold myself and hide in the drawer right now or can I wish one more craziness like turn me into Invisible Man. "Please..." I slowly drag my feet to open the door but instead the door open from outside bumping right into my nose.

" Shit! Shit my nose. What are you doing N'?" I mumbling while holding my nose. I can smell a blood and it's really a blood smell as I can feel some red fluid come from my nose.

" Sorry Ai' Yo. I apologize friend." The Ming try to touch my nose. " Let me see your nose Yo."

" No... stay away from me. I don't want to get hurt by you again, dumb ass." I walk away from that boy.

" What happened Yo? You really mad because of I hurt your nose or your emotions from last night still there?" He still can smile went ask me that. What kind of friend you have N' Yo?

" How come you can open the door? I know I lock the door just now." I still hold my nose with tissues cover my nostrils.

" Getting knock by door make you a forgetful huh... You give me a spare key to use in emergency time. I never get to use it after P'Pha become your sammie... (husband)"

" Err...err. I remember now." I say trying to avoid his gaze. " Help me get a wet towel will you." Still, avoid his gaze. I try to distract him to other stuff but why I ask to get the towel while I can run to the bathroom to avoid his eye. What a dumb Arthit? Nice idea.

He gives me the wet towel to clean the blood trace before say... " Why you call me N' just now? Why you avoid my eye Ai' Yo." Ming faces become serious with his arms crossed in the chest.

Ming POV 

I worry about his nose but Wayo, who stand in front of me right now is different. I can feel his confidence, his high self-esteem, and his rudeness. Urghh... I don't like it but I hid with a smile on my face. Where is my adorable friend? Wayo is avoiding my eye and his eye show a little doubt went talk to me. 

Grew up being the only close friend Yo have since I can remember, I can tell if something happens with Wayo. He always is shy and lack of self-confidence. Although he changes a bit after becoming the university student and be in the relationship with P' Pha, I can still feel his timid behavior and shyness, time to time.  

I put my serious face and cross my arms in the chest, ask him something weird that I heard went I bumping the door to his face. Something about calling me N'.

" When did I call you N' and I did not avoid your eye Ai' Min...Ming." He obviously avoids my eye and stutter to call my name.

" Yo... we know each other since we kids. You always share your problem with me. You even tell me went you have a crush on a boy which is your boyfriend now not a girl." I take a deep breath before I stand to turn around, off from Yo room.

" Sigh... I guess I no longer important to you Yo. You forget all the memories we have Yo, as the best buddy." Please stop me Yo. Stop me from getting out of this room. I try to make him feel guilty and I did. Yes, a big clap for the soon to be the ex-moon of the university for doing a great job.

" Wait.." I turn around and see Yo stand with tissues stuck to his nostrils. Don't laugh Ming, this is not the time to tease your friend. Why is he so cute but funny at the same time? No wonder P'Pha fall in love with him but my KitKat still cuter though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, guys!! Enjoy the ff? 

I wonder if I should continue with Arthit and Ming POV or I start with Wayo and some Arthit friend POV? Maybe I just continue with Arthit and Ming POV  [just soNobody talking to herself]

Ming is my bae. Who is your bae? Do comment, do vote.

Peace! Stay for next ch.