Ch. 11

Wayo POV

Today is the tenth day I in P' Arthit body and it also means the tenth day I act as P' Arthit. Everything went perfectly except in class, I barely get excepted to study in U, remember. I really thankful to Ai' Ming for helping with my study for U entrance exam. 

P' Arthit can be considered as one of the top students in engineering program when many other students came looking for him to review the notes. P' Bright also one of them. 

" Ai' Arthit can you try to look at my assignment, did I need to add anything? " He looks at me than facepalm his self.

" Sorry N' Yo, it becomes my habit to make Arthit check my assignment before submitting. " P' Bright still look through his assignment.

" Arthit only help him because he will make a fuss and try to be a third wheel when Arthit going to a date with Kongpob. " P' Prem say with his eye also on his assignment.

" No, I'm not. " He pouted. I just laugh at this people. I will miss them when I turn normal back. If I can turn normal.

In this ten days, I know P' Prem can be a gentle person when it involves P' Wad. I also can see he smiling a lot too when P' Wad come joining us hang out. Talking about P' Wad, lately, he sometimes looks at me with the scary gaze. His eye showing like he knows something.

When I told this to P' Knot, he just says...

" Wad always like that, he kind of mystery a bit and quiet person. Kongpob and Ai' Prem the only one can fully understand him. P' Knot also shared Wad story with P' Prem. 

Funny to know P' Prem and P' Wad kind of hate each other at the beginning before love each other. That's why people say sometimes when you hate that person so much, you can end up loving them so much too. 

I see the proof with P' Kit as he kind of annoying with Ai' Ming and P' Beam hate and not talking to P' Forth after the one-night stand. Now, P' Beam always with P' Forth and as for P' Kit, he still mostly annoying with Ai' Ming but who knows behind the back door.

I miss them badly. Miss how P' Kit will argue with Ai' Ming, how cringe P' Forth can be with P' Beam and of course my Mo...Mo Phana who always tease and make me flustered. Hmm... I sigh.

My assignment already finishes with the help of P' Arthit. Well he the one who does the assignment, after all this work belongs to him. I spent many hours of the day with him because of this assignment. 

Konpob always texts me asking why I spent time more with N' Yo not him. I also know his text P' Arthit (in Wayo body) to meet secretly three days ago, which is of course P' Arthit say no. 

I can't say, no I'm not spent time with Yo because I am Wayo. I wish to stop this game but we can not find a perfect time to tell P' Pha and P' Kongpob. More like we lost a good timing to tell them. When P' Arthit free, I'm not. When I'm free, P' Arthit busy.