Ch. 8

Phana POV

Read but not reply, I see my LINE with N'Yo. It seems my N' sulking too much with me. Did my word to him a bit rough, but I only tell my true feeling?

Hmm......

" What with that heavy sigh Boss?" Kit seat in front of me with notes in his hand.

" Where is Ai' Beam?" I ignore Kit.

" He went to the toilet. We going with you to the Moon & Star U Com after reviewing this notes." Kit continue reading his notes again.

" Why? I only need to see the participant, introduce my self and go home. N' Ming will take cares of the rest. He is the last year moon after all." 

It's not like I will stay there all evening. My eye still on phone.

" Are you forget N' Ming is Ai' Kitty boyfriends, Boss Krap." Beam walk to us and take are seat beside Kit.

" Er...Kor Thoad Krap. I bow my head slightly to Kit.

" It's ok. Still, no respond from N' Yo?" He is Kit after all, who never forget even small details.

" Krap. He read my text but not reply it."

" Maybe he sulking with you Pha. Ming says he going to pick up Yo this morning but still no feedback from that spy." Kit turns to scroll his phone.

" Ming the spy seem to betray you Captain KitKat. No way he going to spy his best friends for you." Beam wave his one finger.

" Beam wave his one finger

" Shut up Ai'Beam." Kit and his never-ending grumpy habit.

A sound comes from Beam pocket.  Beam check his phone.

Beam POV

[LINE]

Forth the cheesiest:

Khun Mo Karp, N' Yo is alright but he sulking towards Ai' Pha and a bit tired from last night problem. I have self-study class today for project paper but I skip out from the library to meet Ai' Ming at Yo room. We all going to competition meeting this evening though. I promise to help them as staff. See you there babe.

Dr. Beam: Ok Krap. See you there.

" Ai' Pha, Forth says Yo is alright but he skips class today, feels tired." 

" What? Why Forth doing in Yo room?" Pha stands and tries to reach my phone but too late, I keep the phone away from him.

" Ai' Ba... enough with your possessive. The point here N' Yo is tired from the last night argument, besides Ai' Kit just say Ming also there at Yo room to spy on him.