Ch. 6

Meanwhile at the at Arthit room...

Wayo POV.

I try to call my number but I drop the phone, shocked with the loud knock at the door. Great the phone is turning off.

" Ai' Arthit drag the ass of your and open the damn door quick, I need to use the toilet." I become more panic and freeze my feet to the floor. The knock at door become more and more violent with a curse from the person who knocked the door.

" Dumm...dumm...dumm, open the fucking door Ai' Arthit or I take a shit in front your door." I slowly open the door after I hear the neighbor say...

" Open the fucking door and stop making noise. I need a sleep and why you guys always make so much noise even last night. Don't make me start with every little detail of yours making out sound almost every fucking night. "

I open the door and see there are three people stand in front of me while one person walks past through me to the bathroom quickly while yelling " I apologize on behalf my friend manners for making unpleasant sound ever night. "

One by one they walk into the room. " Sorry, Ai'Oon we come and make chaos here. I know you need time alone for a while. Don't worry about class, you don't need to get ready. I just receive message class is canceled."The guy with tan skin and muscular body continue talking before taking a seat at one of the chairs in the room.

" We only have one class today so you can continue sleep." The tall guy talking to me with camera in his hand. " Wad told me you and 0062 having a fight. Are you ok Ai' Arthit?"

" They didn't fight, they just having a small argument K'Prem Krap."

"Shut up Ai'Toota, it still the same. I only say what Wad told me."

" The tall guy is Prem and the one with glasses is Tooth." I mumble alone. According to the dairy, P'Arthit have four best friends so another two people must be Knot and Bright. But which one which?

Whooshhhhhhhhhhhhh glug...glug...glug. The sound of toilet flush and...

"Ai' Arthit, there something wrong with your toilet." The person in toilet walk out and seat at the edge of the bed.

" The toilet is fine, you are the one who causes the damage Ai' Bright." Toota throws pillows to Bright. I guess the tall tan skin is P'Knot. Ok...ok you can do this Wayo. The both of them throw pillows to each other before...

" Enough both of you. We come so we can help Ai' Arthit." P' Knot voice makes the both of them stop and he makes a move to sit beside me.

" Ai' Oon, are you ok with N' Kong. Why you argue with him?" He looks at P' Prem and looks back at me.

" Ai' Oon... Ai' Oon. Don't daydream with us here. Come on you can share with us, maybe we can help."

It's will be great if these friends of P'Arthit can help me but what will they do if I told them everything. Can they accept this matter? I think I should tell them because I still get caught of not know why P'Arthit argue with P'Kong.

Yes... I should tell them or I should only tell one of them.

" I..."

" Wow, nice bracelet Arthit. Do you buy this for N'Kong? Make up gift huh..." P'Bright cut me before I can say anything.

" What bracelet? Let me see it." I take the bracelet from P'Bright hand, this is my bracelet. I can not believe it, my bracelet in here with me. No...no...no with P' Arthit all along.

" Please help me will you, Ai' Bright."

" Help you with what Khun Knot....?"

" Please...please don't interrupt what Arthit want to say, will you" Knot put his hand together and bow to Bright. " So what you want to say Oon."