Ch. 3 pt2

Arthit POV

I throat hurt for shouting out loud for quite long. This is the craziness situation I have had in my life. What have I done to be in this situation? It's is because I lost the gear? It's is because I hurt the person I love?

[An hour before]

" Kongpob..., you better turn off the alarm or you will need to buy a new one today after class." I wake up this morning with the sound of an alarm clock, this is odd because I never set an alarm. My Kong will help himself to wake me up with his kiss on my forehead if I have a morning class. Right... I guess Kong must have left early to avoid me because of our talk last night.

My eye blurry went I open my eye after turning off the alarm. I can see my surrounding but need to squeeze my eye. While squeezing my eye I can see this is not the brown room I use to know. This, not Kong room or our room after I move in to live with him last year. This room full of toys, anime figure, comics, a table full of some Korea artist picture maybe with popular moon sash.

While I look around my feet slipped and hurt my toes. "Ouch... if this is a dream why my toes hurt. Why am I here and what's with my eye? I rub my both eye. I wearing different clothes from last night and feel different with my body. Did Kong do something while I sleep? I blush thinking something before shaking my head, come back to reality. I still in bad terms with Kong why will he do...you know do what.

I walk towards the exit door of this room while still feel confused. I turn around went I saw an image through the mirror the second I walk past it. Squeezing my eye to focus my reflection image through the mirror made me shout out loud and fall down on the floor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found glasses on the nightstand and put in on, it's really troublesome to wear glasses but this boy is nearsighted. I need to get out of this crazy problem. What should I do first? Running away and whining to Kong or my friend maybe the last solution. I can be labeled as a crazy person and be taken away to the psychiatric hospital, to young to be insane.

The phone near the pillow receives the LINE from person name P'Pha. The phone doesn't have a lock, easy for me to read the message. The message is straightforward, the sender is mad with this boy but still be sweet by buying breakfast and the pink milk. Pink milk... great need one now, not to mention my stomach keep growling. I open the door, take the breakfast, the drink and walk into the room quickly.  Taking a sip of pink milk made me taste of heaven a bit and continue to check the phone. 

This boy is in a relationship with this Pha judging from the new and past messages. The nickname made me chuckled, what on earth be named as Shorty. I then, help myself roaming around the room. This boy is rich kids, just look at his room, stuff, cloth, accessories, and wallet. 

Right...wallet. I take a peek at his wallet and check his ID card and student ID. Wayo...Wayo Panitchayasawad, age...This kid is not joking went he say he 2nd year in university. Science faculty, Biology. There also note saying... To: N'Yo, you always have my heart, from P'Pha. This P'Pha are so similar to My Kong, to cheesy. 

Something fall from the wallet went I put the note back, it's the gear that I lost

Something fall from the wallet went I put the note back, it's the gear that I lost. This kid must pick it up in the toilet, I'm so dumb lucky. Thank you, N'Yo. Thank you, God.

The phone suddenly ringing. The phone screen shows the calling is coming from Ming. Who is Ming? I pick up and... " Ai' Yo I'm coming to your room, already in the lobby, bye." Tutt...tutt 

Who on earth is Ming? What kind problem I have to face now? Facepalm.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Having great weekend guys. I'll try not to write many details but the story becomes rushed, so I put every little detail I can so the story can feel real (maybe only for me). I'll also try my best to update this story more often. Stay with me for next update na.

Enjoy. Still sorry about my grammatic errors. 

Don't forget to have butterfingers to hit the star.