Ch. 18

A/n: I having a problem with Wattpad in this 3 days. I can't read any book and I can't update my story either using laptop or phone. I can't vote or comment too. I don't know if you guys having the same problem or it's just me.

Argh...

I don't know if I can publish the next ch. like I plan so forgive me if I don't. I try to re-update this ch. if it missing a content after I read as a reader.

Here the new ch. which is supposed to up two days ago.

Enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Arthit POV

Night Market

After the agreement this noon we going back home to rest and here once again gather in the parking area at the night market at 7.30 pm.

"Did everyone here yet?" Knot ask.

"Not yet. P'Forth and P'Beam still on the way." N'Ming told us.

"Aim too." Pete says while look at his phone.

Everyone give sympathy looks at Pete.

"Why?" He asks with an innocent smile on his face.

"Will you be ok if he rejects you Ai'Pete?" Bright pat his shoulder.

Without an answer, he just gives us a meaningful smile yet beautiful. I look at the right side when Kongpob let out a small chuckle.

I lightly elbow him and ask why.

"Why?" I spoke in a whisper.

"They already official a week ago." Kongpob whispers to my ear.

I give him a shocked face.

"Then how about that swimming club captain?" I ask Kongpob again, still spoke in a whisper.

"He still together with his girlfriend when he approached Aim and feels uncertain about his own feelings makes Aim put the boundary from the start." Kong stops a moment.

"Aim don't want to break the girl's heart." Kongpob resumes his talk.

"Then Aim not really love Pete and just used him?" I ask again.

Kongpob shakes his head. 

"Who says Aim don't love P'Pete? He just needs time and now he loves Pete but still shy to show it openly." Kongpob smile.

"Just like you." Kongpob still smiles but this time looks deeply into my eye. Slowly closer his face to mine and...

"This is a public area, please hold in you desire 0062." Bright loudly spoke to us and pulled us back to reality.

"Rome please take your boyfriend far from Arthit or you will need to find a new boyfriend." Toota advises Rome.

"Farther from Ai'Pha too." One voice told us from behind.

The voice owner is Beam who walk side by side with Forth who just smiles like always. We turn around back and look at Mo Pha who had a red face right now. Screw me to keep forget my situation and thanks to N'Yo for holding his hand.

"We really need to find the solution. ASAP." Pha gives an angry face to Kongpob. They can be a good friend if they meet in different situations.

"Ahem.." We focus on Knot.

"Ok like we plan, we will be doing the same thing we do that night. We will use the same road, stop at the same stall, eat at the same place, and try not to speak loudly." Knot explain to us.