Ch. 10 pt2

[continuation from ch.10 pt1]  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 min later I hear a knock at the door. I walking lazily to open the door and Beam and Kit stand there with a carton of beer at they hand. I don't say anything and just lie down back with the same positions before.

A silent feel in the room before Ai' Beam break it.

" Ready to share with us or you just want to drink and go to sleep. " He gives a can of beer to me.

I gulp down the beer in one go and smack the can at the wall. Both of them look shocking to me.

" Ai' Pha calm down. I confirmed there is a misunderstanding with N' Yo." Kit pat my shoulder.

" Did you really break up with Yo? Ai' Forth told me N' Yo don't say anything related, this noon." He stops me from drink my second can.

" True, is not like I really break up with him but..." I look at them. " We may be soon..." I drink my second beer and this time I don't throw at the wall but squeeze the can with my hand.

" What happened, tell us everything? Maybe we can help figure it out." Kit hide the rest of the beer at his back and look at Ai' Beam.

" He gives me a choice." I rub my face and start shared the whole thing.

I tell them everything start from when we leave the cafe, what happened in the car and all the question I ask in Yo room.

" What happened to his nose?" Ai' Kit asks me.

" He.."

"Then what is his answer? " Ai' Beam cut my talk.

" He.."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ 1 hour before - In Wayo room. ]

Arthit POV

Sorry but I need to do something to help N' Yo, judging from his story. I also need to help myself from being attacked. This is N' Yo body but I need to protect my self from Ai' Pha. My soul, my body, and my everything only for Kongpob.

I start to talk to Mo Phana.

" My nose is getting hurt from bumping into the door. It's hurt but I manage." I touch my nose. Ai' Ming is lucky because I cancel my paid back because N' Yo also getting hurt by Ai' Prem. So is zero to zero, from now.

" Yo, still Yo. Nothing change, I'm still yours." I look at him. He gives a small smile for my words.

" Then..."

" You promise not to interrupt remember. " I make his stop. He nodded and mouth out a sorry word without sound. 

This is where I will put a bit twist to my story. I really thankful to Knot for remind us to prepare an answer to random questions after knowing Phana is a very direct person. Just look at the text between him and N' Yo. As for Kongpob, he gathers all in his heart but he must be asking one or two an indirect question.

" I know P' Forth friends because of they also P' Arthit friends. I meet P' Arthit yesterday at night market. We bumping each other before I went to the toilet. He a nice person worries about me being alone at night with this face. " I point at my new face. (Wayo face).